• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin |OT| Dean Ambrose, Muscleless Agent of SHIELD, Every Week :(

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

strobogo

Banned
I really want a Cena/Ryback/Vince vs Shield match that has Vince slap Jean Ambrosia in the face and make him tap out. Just for the Gaf reaction.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Hey everyone! Raw is over but don't miss out on the GWF - the NeoGAF Wrestling Federation! We're going live shortly, so go take a piss, shit, or get yourself some water and settle in for the best thing ever! Tonight we promise magicians, masks, humiliation, beatings and more! Join us in the Twitch.TV chatroom as well as we stream the video AND the chat!

http://ustream.tv/Sunnybuns

If you have to miss the show tonight don't fret - tomorrow the episode will be archived, but trust me when I say there's NOTHING like seeing it live!

I really want a Cena/Ryback/Vince vs Shield match that has Vince slap Jean Ambrosia in the face and make him tap out. Just for the Gaf reaction.

Add in a celebratory Brodus in-ring dance complete with Little Jimmies prancing around Dean's corpse and you've got yourself a winner.

Top Bottom