• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin |OT| Dean Ambrose, Muscleless Agent of SHIELD, Every Week :(

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Sokantish

Hey everyone! Raw is over but don't miss out on the GWF - the NeoGAF Wrestling Federation! We're going live shortly, so go take a piss, shit, or get yourself some water and settle in for the best thing ever! Tonight we promise magicians, masks, humiliation, beatings and more! Join us in the Twitch.TV chatroom as well as we stream the video AND the chat!

http://ustream.tv/Sunnybuns

If you have to miss the show tonight don't fret - tomorrow the episode will be archived, but trust me when I say there's NOTHING like seeing it live!

You switched to ustream?

It'll be great when Cena wins it and cashes it in against the Rock at Wrestlemania for the WWE title.

Also fuck Ryback. I'm reaching my limit here.

"But Vince, the briefcase is blue. It's clearly meant for the WHC--"

"It's my company, damn it! We've been over a YEAR without Cena winning the title!"

"Yes, but he's main-evented more PPVs than Punk anyway"

"SHUT UP!"

I liked how Ryback only said Feed Me More a few times there before the Done. He used to say it like 10 times and it just came off as too much and awkward.

Alucard

Banned
Enjoyed the majority of the show tonight. Not bad, WWE.

Things that were good:
-Cesaro
-Cara/Del Rio
-Punk and Miz spitting venom at each other
-Maddox
-The Shield fucking up Randy Orton
-Ziggler
-Sandow and Santino
-Hell No
-Sheamus and Cena's match ending

The bad:
-John Cena talking to Vickie
-Vince and Vickie's awkward in-ring stuff
-John Cena being Cena

Izick

Not for the "Feed Me More" stuff. They were going nuts at that point.

Like it or not, it's gotten over in a big way. Now it's on booking and Ryback's abilities to see if they can do anything with it that translates to $$$.

lol it's big for the first few seconds then dies out when the crowd remembers that it has to involve Ryback.

Like it or not, it's gotten over in a big way. Now it's on booking and Ryback's abilities to see if they can do anything with it that translates to $$$.

I can't imagine anyone wanting "Feed Me More" splattered across their chest/hat, though--with the possible exception of some ironic overweight people. Then again, Cena's merch is vomit-inducing and sells a ton, so what the fuck do I know?

They like the chant but damn are they dead for all his matches and anything else involving Ryback. But overall dead crowd for everything

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Rysnack is a victim of his own popularity

If he beat Miz for the IC title and went undefeated until he got a shot at the WWE title, he would be over.

rvd2kewl

I can't imagine anyone wanting "Feed Me More" splattered across their chest/hat, though--with the possible exception of some ironic overweight people. Then again, Cena's merch is vomit-inducing and sells a ton, so what the fuck do I know?

Not my kind of thing either, but it's arguably the hottest thing in the 2nd half of this year for them. One of those crazy things created by the "machine" that clicks way more than it really should.

They like the chant but damn are they dead for all his matches and anything else involving Ryback. But overall dead crowd for everything

As I said, that's on booking and Ryback's abilities then. They chant it right on cue so it shows the people are paying attention. It's on Ryback and WWE to figure out ways to keep that attention.

As I said, that's on booking and Ryback's abilities then. They chant it right on cue so it shows the people are paying attention. It's on Ryback and WWE to figure out ways to keep that attention.

I think he needs a few more moves and holds. His offense is too predictable as is

Izick

Hmm...maybe get Bryan to bulk up and shave his head so they have a good gimmick and a competent wrestler/guy on the mic.

But yeah, they can only hide Ryback's shitty skills for so long. It's one thing if he sucked on the mic, but we've seen that he sucks in the ring too, so it's harder to hide.

Going to bed.

Raw is going in a better direction after tonight. Believe. It was actually a good show!

lol You hoping they go bankrupt?

Kacho

Gold Member
Did Khali and Hornswaggle make an appearance tonight? It's as if the WWE realized that crap was killing ratings. Same with the Cena AJ stuff.

Ehh, t'was just another boring Raw to me. Only things I really enjoyed were Cesaro being great in an ok fatal 4 way, and Punk running circles around The Miz, who's absolutely terrible and came off like a juvenile amateur tonight. The end brawl was decent, but didn't feel earned since The Shield got no mic time to further their cause.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
It's not really fair to get on Miz for not going after Punk. Miz is a face, and he's got bigger restraints on him, as far as what he can say. He used to have good quips as a face. Remember his stuff about Kofi not that long ago?

It's not really fair to get on Miz for not going after Punk. Miz is a face, and he's got bigger restraints on him, as far as what he can say. He used to have good quips as a face. Remember his stuff about Kofi not that long ago?

Honestly, Miz has potential as a face, if WWE plays it right (hint: they won't). He should be the perennial underdog that Cena pretends to be, with heels putting him down as a nobody, B-tier reality star etc.. Then, every once in a while, Miz beats the odds. It should be Face Writing/Booking 101, but, you know. . . WWE.

I understand what you're saying, but just because he's a face doesn't mean he has to be a goofball. It feels like he's doing a bad parody of a babyface

Nah, The Miz was awful tonight. Just really bad. He managed to tank their first segment, then the lie detector stuff came off like Punk was ad-libbing and still killing him. Any semi-smart crowd (meaning IQ, not wrestling knowledge) should've been popping huge for Punk.

Sometimes Ziggler seems to have the same problem with his promos/dialogue, not as often as Miz but he does.

I think he's losing his touch, I think he's losing his touch, Vickie I think he's losing his touch, I think he's losing his touch. Vickie I think he's losing his touch...

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
I wonder if Andre The Giant would do these Make A Wish and Be A *events.

Top Bottom