• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin |OT| Dean Ambrose, Muscleless Agent of SHIELD, Every Week :(

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Layla ruined her looks
tumblr_meir5hVk0o1rt4wx0o1_500.png

leave the memories alone, hot brunette layla
tumblr_mefraib7ka1rt4wx0o1_500.png

Alucard

Banned
Antonio Cesaro has broken into my current Fave Five.

1. Daniel Bryan
2. Dragon Kid
3. El Generico
4. Antonio Cesaro
5. Davey Richards

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Antonio Cesaro has broken into my current Fave Five.

1. Daniel Bryan
2. Dragon Kid
3. El Generico
4. Antonio Cesaro
5. Davey Richards

Mine too.

1. Yujiro Takahashi
2. Fujita Jr. Hayato
3. Minoru Suzuki
4. Taichi
5. Antonio Cesaro

Takahashi is killing it as a heel in NJPW. Like,I like CHAOS, but Nakamura and Okada get more cheers than boos. Takahashi is playing a slimebag on the levels of SUWA.

tm24

Mine too.

1. Yujiro Takahashi
2. Fujita Jr. Hayato
3. Minoru Suzuki
4. Taichi
5. Antonio Cesaro

Takahashi is killing it as a heel in NJPW. Like,I like CHAOS, but Nakamura and Okada get more cheers than boos. Takahashi is playing a slimebag on the levels of SUWA.
What has taichi been doing since returning from Mexico? He was pretty great in CMLL

Fave five:
Mr. Sandman
Sunflower
Ithil
slightconfuse
SoulPlaya

Just kidding I only like two of those, the other three of them are the worst posters in this thread.

Mr. Touchdown is heel of the year.......seriously, the guy killed a bird.

Not just a bird my friend. He killed The feral pigeon Sapphire :(

fave 5

1. Ultra Mantis Black
2. El Generico
3. Daniel Bryan
4. Mr. Touchdown
5. Archibald Peck/Marchie Archie/Mixed Martial Archie/Mysterious and Handsome Stranger

Laserfrog

I finished The Walking Dead game, stuff happened and then it ended. That's my analysis.

Now with that out of the way here's my fave five.

1. Lou Thesz
2. Tiger Garry
3. Tello Tony
4. Clementine
5. Zordon

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Hasn't done much really - he's definitely improved a lot though. I would like to see him and TAKA get a Jr. Tag title run.

Not much?

He ripped god damn Liger's mask off and embarrassed him. In the world of heel Jr's, that's more than winning the title.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
being watching Heath slater getting owned by the WWE legends earlier this year, this guy is great at cutting promos. god i miss Psycho sid tho

Not much?

He ripped god damn Liger's mask off and embarrassed him. In the world of heel Jr's, that's more than winning the title.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that - the 3rd time we get to see Kishin Liger, and it's for a nothing of a feud with Taichi over the vacant Jr. Heavyweight Tag Titles? Meh. Would have been cool if it developed into a singles feud between Liger & Taichi, though.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Need a link to this. Might replace taichi's pants malfunction as my favorite taichi moment

It was last month during his tag match with Taka against Liger and.. Kushida, I think? He rips open Liger's mask away from the cameras and show it to the fans, and the fans gasp and reel back. It's hilarious.

And what do you mean by pants malfunction? Did they not come off? Because he rips them off as part of his 'powering up'.

Also: it's pretty odd that Michinoku Pro would broadcast a manslaughter. Listen to them thuds.

Remember when heels were so hated that people threw shit at them?

Random Stan Hansen facts; after Stan Hansen broke Bruno Sammartino's neck he had to deal with 2 months of death threats before the rematch. One night a trio of police ran down to ringside mid-match and informed the ref that there was someone with a gun in the crowd planning to kill Hansen, so Stan finished the match, got himself DQ'd and was rushed out of the arena by the police, barging their way through the crowd who pelted them with trash the whole way.

Also, Jim Cornette's Midnight Express Scrapbook is a great illustration of just how common fans attacking wrestlers was back in the day, as Cornette took obsessive notes on everything. Lots of stuff like 'Mid-Atlantic, 07/23/79 - Blackjack Mulligan stabbed in the leg with screwdriver by fan', lol.

tm24 said:
Need a link to this. Might replace taichi's pants malfunction as my favorite taichi moment

Can't find the exact match, but Taichi should have known that Kishin Liger lurks under Jushin's mask;

iK3CZNtryOcwY.jpg

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Someone threw a brick through Akitoshi Saito's window after Misawa died.

then they did the classy thing of trying to turn it into an angle. Kobashi probably should have quit after that

Taue, Ogawa, Marufuji, Morishima, KENTA and Sugiura will stay at NOAH.
http://www.tokyo-sports.co.jp/prores/60059/

Could you imagine Go Shiozaki vs Tanahashi tho? Almost as good as a Dolph Ziggler/Kotaro Suzuki sell off

Top Bottom