• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin |OT| Dean Ambrose, Muscleless Agent of SHIELD, Every Week :(

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Kaladin

Jericho debuting for TNA in Mania season would be a big blow to WWE since he's one of the guys they count on to have a big match.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Jericho debuting for TNA in Mania season would be a big blow to WWE since he's one of the guys they count on to have a big match.

why? He's only around for a few months before taking off again. He's like The Rock but doesn't make movies.

Kaladin

why? He's only around for a few months before taking off again. He's like The Rock but doesn't make movies.

WWE has it's celebrity wrestling stars for Mania season, but Jericho is one of the few guys they have left who can turn it up for that one big match at Mania.....granted, he's no HBK but he's the next best thing.

Alucard

Banned
Can we agree not to refer to women as "bitches" in this thread? I've seen it a couple of times and it's really not cool.

i know TNA and wwe like to copy each other but come on. using that style of promo to debut jericho is crazy.

plus he said he is busy touring and wont be in the rumble. he is a so a wwe lifer

jobber

Can we agree not to refer to women as "bitches" in this thread? I've seen it a couple of times and it's really not cool.

in wrestling, it's common to call heelish women "bitches" because they screw the good guys.

the women that carry themselves in a less demonic manner are called bathroom breaks.

I would call them sluts based on actions after their run in but that's neither here nor there

we don't know who those broads are but trolling Joe was a heel-ish thing.

jobber

i know TNA and wwe like to copy each other but come on. using that style of promo to debut jericho is crazy.

plus he said he is busy touring and wont be in the rumble. he is a so a wwe lifer

He would only have to work like once a week. Jericho could be trolling us all by saying he's a Vince McMahon guy. He always swerves us.

Kaladin

Sting isn't the kind of character that will make blood spill. Joker Sting would but he's not Joker Sting anymore.

He's actually coming back as Crow Sting, because that is the only thing that can take care of gangs.

also, if I didn't know better, I would say it's a Kane promo....or Abyss, could be Abyss.

jobber

He's actually coming back as Crow Sting, because that is the only thing that can take care of gangs.

also, if I didn't know better, I would say it's a Kane promo

but we don't even know who's in charge or what's their motive

If this took place before Sting left, sure. Everything is up in the air.

It's Jericho.

Ultratech

also, if I didn't know better, I would say it's a Kane promo....or Abyss, could be Abyss.

But I thought Crow Sting just sat up in the rafters and brooded.
And occasionally fly down and bust people with his bat.

It's this man

gangrel1.jpg

Top Bottom