• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin |OT| Dean Ambrose, Muscleless Agent of SHIELD, Every Week :(

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

tm24

And what do you mean by pants malfunction? Did they not come off? Because he rips them off as part of his 'powering up'.

Tie3d.gif

Taichi's pants are the best

Alucard

Banned
That was a fun match based on the 15 minutes I saw. If only TNA's stories didn't downright suck most of the time.

BAH GAWD ACES AND EIGHTS.

Yawn.

Alucard

Banned
Wait, fucking DEVON won the TV title from Samoa Joe? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. And the announcers apparently barely reacted? Maaaaan. TNA gonna TNA.

strobogo

Banned
You know, I think NXT has been pretty successful. Two of the main characters this year (AJ and D-Bryne) were introduced through NXT. Then you have the PTP, maybe the most fun guys in the past 3-4 months. The Bear Rot Garage when not injured has been a pretty important upper mid carder. Otunga has been great once they realized he doesn't really need to be wrestling. The current secondary angle on Raw (or top, depending one what you consider AJ/Cena to be) is based on 3 NXT guys invading. Then Ryback, who was also an NXT guy. I feel like the entire Divas division besides Eve and Layla are NXT born.

At a minimum, you have Daniel Bryan, AJ, Wade, and Ryback. I feel like those are bigger stars than anyone they tried to make in the 3-4 years before NXT.

Alucard

Banned
You know, I think NXT has been pretty successful. Two of the main characters this year (AJ and D-Bryne) were introduced through NXT. Then you have the PTP, maybe the most fun guys in the past 3-4 months. The Bear Rot Garage when not injured has been a pretty important upper mid carder. Otunga has been great once they realized he doesn't really need to be wrestling. The current secondary angle on Raw (or top, depending one what you consider AJ/Cena to be) is based on 3 NXT guys invading. Then Ryback, who was also an NXT guy. I feel like the entire Divas division besides Eve and Layla are NXT born.

At a minimum, you have Daniel Bryan, AJ, Wade, and Ryback. I feel like those are bigger stars than anyone they tried to make in the 3-4 years before NXT.

wwe-triple-h-hhh-happy-6bb61e3b7bce0931da574d19d1d82c88-16.gif

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife

you forgot nXt made Michael Cole.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
There's this one dude on youtube who keeps uploading full Raw's and WCW's from the 90s, and it's bumming me out because he's only been uploading WCW stuff. I was already watching WCW at the time, so I know that shit. But I saw so very little of the HBK/Bret/Vader/123 Kid/Razor days

i do like Bischoff talking up Jushin Liger. Didn't expect that. And Mongo's the fucking worst. Did expect that.

This Liger/Malenko match has so many botches/missteps, and yet it's so good.

Luger just came out in some pinstripe pants and a tanktop lol

Soup Bar

Don't know if anybody knows from here, but the Str0's freed on blog TV is back. I wasted too much time watching this last year.

http://www.blogtv.com/people/thestr0

I hope somebody at WWE tells Vince the network is a terrible idea. They should start a service like Hulu or Netflix with every Raw, Nitro, ect... I'd pay money for this.

Don't know if anybody knows from here, but the Str0's freed on blog TV is back. I wasted too much time watching this last year.

I hope somebody at WWE tells Vince the network is a terrible idea. They should start a service like Hulu or Netflix with every Raw, Nitro, ect... I'd pay money for this.

When I first read your name it looked like "Soup Bear". Now that I see that isn't it I'm gravely disappointed. Soup Bear is an awesome name, a Soup Bar just seems like a waste of a perfectly good bar.

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly

Great, I watched loads of that before, as well. Can waste many an hour on that stream.

Maybe it means they're hiring Colt Cabana.

Or maybe (and I hope it's this) it's an FU to Punk from HHH for messing up the lie detector skit and getting injured.

I don't understand.

By mess up I mean he made Miz look stupid, which in turn made the segment look stupid and pointless, which isn't a very good idea when it's your main event.

I don't understand.

By mess up I mean he made Miz look stupid, which in turn made the segment look stupid and pointless, which isn't a very good idea when it's your main event.

The Miz DID look stupid during that segment (mom jokes? seriously?), and lie detector segments are always stupid. Maury Povich is the exception to the rule.

Aiii

So not worth it
It's WWE's fault for desperately trying to make Miz TV a thing.

Prey tell me, has anyone ever seen anything good come out of Miz TV aside from Ryberg throwing one of the couches at Miz? Miz is not good enough at improv on the mic to host a talk show segments, there's a reason all the other show-segments are by people like Piper and Jericho.

Aiii

So not worth it
Fuck these fucking inner monologues, fuck 'em, fuck 'em up the ass.

Seriously, one more of these and I'm turning off Impact.

Fuck these fucking inner monologues, fuck 'em, fuck 'em up the ass.

Seriously, one more of these and I'm turning off Impact.

vYOYt.png

"I can't believe I am actually enjoying Hardy's inner thoughts. But to say that sort of thing in the thread would get me made fun of for months!"

Top Bottom