• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin |OT| Dean Ambrose, Muscleless Agent of SHIELD, Every Week :(

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
The Hardy monologues are legitimately stupid. I know we say a lot of stuff in wrasslin is stupid (and a lot of it IS), but this is really, for real realz dumb as hell. This isn't a single camera set-up drama where stuff like that can work, this is a live broadcast in front of a crowd. How the hell are we supposed to be hearing Hardy's thoughts right after he has verbal confrontations with other people? It isn't even a promo video, they just slow down what's supposed to be a live segment and play a voice-over. It's past illogical.

Toki767

The Hardy monologues are legitimately stupid. I know we say a lot of stuff in wrasslin is stupid (and a lot of it IS), but this is really, for real realz dumb as hell. This isn't a single camera set-up drama where stuff like that can work, this is a live broadcast in front of a crowd. How the hell are we supposed to be hearing Hardy's thoughts right after he has verbal confrontations with other people? It isn't even a promo video, they just slow down what's supposed to be a live segment and play a voice over. It's past illogical.

I bet Hardy thought of it and they're going along with it to make him happy so he'll sign a new deal.

Aiii

So not worth it
vYOYt.png

"I can't believe I am actually enjoying Hardy's inner thoughts. But to say that sort of thing in the thread would get me made fun of for months!"

Damn you Beef, damn you! :lol

---
tumblr_mchlzuAJdk1re6vxdo1_500.jpg

G-Fex

Hhh has more talent in his big giant nose than AJay has.

Come to think of it, the broom hhh wrestled had more talent

I think I'll play SR the third as Cena or Lou thesz

Aiii

So not worth it
After spending most of the year here in WrassleGAF, my tolerancelevel for annoying people has massively increased.

Also, look, it's snowing WrassleGAF, I can hardly see my car anymore (it's the one in the middle on the bottom, looks like I'm gonna have to dig my way out as the snow is already above the tires and it's still snowing ffs)

Aiii

So not worth it
Legit nerd girls too, not random figures on a shelf or tweet pics of themselves holding a vidya game

HOW DARE SHE!

This is just getting pathetic G-Fex, the cosplay girls are attention seeking non-gamers and you hate on AJ for exactly that? Horrible effort man, put some effort in your trolling man, don't just pick a random disprovable fact. I can't work with sloppy trolling like this, you're like the Alex Riley of the thread man.

Striker

Yyyyyyeah, I really don't think so. Not with how he felt about WCW and Hogan.

I don't think he's happy with how they've handled guys he's put over after he leaves, either. That said I wouldn't suspect he'll go to TNA.

Still, Jericho vs. any combination of Roode, Joe, Styles, Aries, or even Bully Ray because of the mic work would be great.

strobogo

Banned
I can't believe Cabana didn't work out in WWE. If there ever was any indy guy who fit in perfectly in a PG WWE world, it was him.

Dragon Gate USA is coming to California in January!

Dragon Gate USA - January 25th, 2013 - 8pm Belltime
Lakeview Jr. High School
3700 Orcutt Rd.
Santa Maria, CA 93455

Dragon Gate USA - January 26th, 2013 - 8pm Belltime
The Pappy Pineda Dome
7962 Salt Lake Ave.
Huntington Park, CA 90255

Dragon Gate USA - January 27th, 2013 - 1pm Belltime
The Pappy Pineda Dome
7962 Salt Lake Ave.
Huntington Park, CA 90255

Plus for all you lunch stealers out there, John Morrison will be on the card for the January 25th show.

I can't believe Cabana didn't work out in WWE. If there ever was any indy guy who fit in perfectly in a PG WWE world, it was him.

Yeah, Cabana's in-ring comedy style would have got him over well, given time.

Tried to listen to Cabana's podcast. Just couldn't do it.

Your loss, man. He's had some awesome guests.

John Morrison is coming to Dragon Gate USA on January 25th for One Night Only.

Huh, don't think anyone saw that one coming. Who would you put him in a match with? I'm drawing a blank. AR Fox maybe.

The one guy I hate on NXT wins the belt
....great.....this company.

But he lifts heavy things, and has a silly catchphrase! What more does WWE need from a future main eventer?

Kaladin

Huh, don't think anyone saw that one coming. Who would you put him in a match with? I'm drawing a blank. AR Fox maybe.

AR Fox or Ricochet would be perfect US talents for him to wrestle.

But he lifts heavy things, and has a silly catchphrase! What more does WWE need from a future main eventer?

His look just turns me off.....typical body builder. He needs to tone his muscle mass down some and be more realistic.

Aiii

So not worth it
WWE never uploads stuff like that without purpose.

Didn't Punk say there was some stuff in the works with Colt, or was that about something else?

Might be cool to involve Morrison in a high flyer freestyle or something. Not sure if maybe he'd work wrestlecon weekend but maybe set something up for that. There's so many companies running that weekend I'm willing to bet he goes up there.

He was on back when Santino had just started dating Beth Phoenix. WWE was in the middle of transitioning from being mostly serious business and light comic relief to being OK with straight comedy. He was a little out of place back then.

Kaladin

John Morrison vs Samuray Del Sol would be awesome....but I have a feeling Del Sol and Generico will be going for the tag titles that weekend.

WWE never uploads stuff like that without purpose.

Didn't Punk say there was some stuff in the works with Colt, or was that about something else?
Yes, he's said that. Just from comments Colt has made, the sticking point has always been that WWE wants to own the Colt Cabana name and Colt wisely does not want to give that up. WWE really needs to get over that, and maybe they have.

Kyoufu

Boo hoo WWE wants ownership of my name as if I'm too fucking good for a billion dollar corporation

Get over yourself Colt. Get your ass on TV and make your life matter.

Boo hoo WWE wants ownership of my name as if I'm too fucking good for a billion dollar corporation

Seriously it's a dick move that the E doesn't let people keep names when they're established. Certainly they can draw up a contract that gives them rights and leave guys like Colt able to trade under their name when they get released.

Kaladin

He worked hard to build that name on his own, I can understand not wanting to give it up.

Aiii

So not worth it
Watching Smackdown, Big Show is just great now.

He's a perfect heel. This might be one of his best runs of his career.

Might also have something to do with my dislike of face Sheamus-fella.

Aiii

So not worth it
Seriously it's a dick move that the E doesn't let people keep names when they're established. Certainly they can draw up a contract that gives them rights and leave guys like Colt able to trade under their name when they get released.

It's all about WWE being scared that their talent goes to TNA and they can market their product based on the established names. Stupid no matter how you spin it, not a single "name" in TNA has put the ratings above the 1.0 level, so unless they suddenly score at least 4 or 5 top names from WWE at once... It just won't matter.

Top Bottom