• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin |OT| Dean Ambrose, Muscleless Agent of SHIELD, Every Week :(

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Ithil

Yes, he's said that. Just from comments Colt has made, the sticking point has always been that WWE wants to own the Colt Cabana name and Colt wisely does not want to give that up. WWE really needs to get over that, and maybe they have.

Colt Cabana is such a better name than Scotty Goldman it's not even funny.

They don't own the copyrights to names like CM Punk and they've done just fine with him. Colt can easily be a mainstay if they give him the ball to roll with, the only reason he had such a short run last time is because they stuck him as enchancement talent.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Colt Cabana's podcast has some really excellent interviews. Just ffwd to the meat, and you'll come out a winner.

My favorites were obviously the Luke Gallows one, he had me in STITCHES, and I just simply loved the Bull Pain one. It's an older one. From seeing years of Bull Pain jobbing for the most part in feds, it was really neat to hear his take on everything.

Also, I would love to see a Santino/Colt Cabana tag team.

Cobra Cabana

That...sounds....awfully good.

At the co-bra, co-bra ca-baaana~

Aiii

So not worth it
I'm sold now, give me this tag-team.

Thanks guys, now I will be eternally dissapointed if this never happens.

Aiii

So not worth it
OH CRAP! I actually know the answer to Sandow's third question.

Okay, it's about Dutch painting, but still. I should write in and become his apprentice!

-edit: pardon the double post, I got excited for a second there-

Colt Cabana's podcast has some really excellent interviews. Just ffwd to the meat, and you'll come out a winner.

My favorites were obviously the Luke Gallows one, he had me in STITCHES, and I just simply loved the Bull Pain one. It's an older one. From seeing years of Bull Pain jobbing for the most part in feds, it was really neat to hear his take on everything.

The William Regal and Johnny Saint ones were amazing, and I really enjoyed Gallows one too, he genuinely seems like a hilarious guy. Brooklyn Brawler's one recently was great, and Domino's story about wrestling in Nigeria is so awesome. I also really like the one he did with Tyson Dux a while back - he's a Canadian wrestler who jobbed in ROH a few times, but doesn't really do much in the US, but his interview is awesome because it takes place while they're on a bizarre wrestling tour of the remote northern Canadian territories, and it was just fascinating to hear how wrestling works up there.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
The William Regal and Johnny Saint ones were amazing, and I really enjoyed Gallows one too, he genuinely seems like a hilarious guy. Brooklyn Brawler's one recently was great, and Domino's story about wrestling in Nigeria is so awesome. I also really like the one he did with Tyson Dux a while back - he's a Canadian wrestler who jobbed in ROH a few times, but doesn't really do much in the US, but his interview is awesome because it takes place while they're on a bizarre wrestling tour of the remote northern Canadian territories, and it was just fascinating to hear how wrestling works up there.

I need to get to that Johnny Saint one, one of these days. I really love hearing the perspective of people who aren't big stars, or people from very different cultures and how it works for them. There's a lot of good content in his podcasts, and I'm not as bothered as some of "you people" with his shilling and advertisements, but honestly, it is VERY EASY TO FAST FORWARD TO THE INTERVIEW. Be happy podcasts are something you can do that with! It won't last forever.

BTW double congrats to Laserfrog, he's been accepted to produce video content for a gaming site with good people in it, launching in the next month or two!

Hooray Laserfrog!

The one guy I hate on NXT wins the belt
....great.....this company.

I like him but he doesn't need the belt

On and watching this weeks NXT Bo Dallas now does a spear including Edge like corner crouching and motioning WTF

Oh and I can't wait for Mark Henry to return I hope he is used well

G-Fex

HOW DARE SHE!

This is just getting pathetic G-Fex, the cosplay girls are attention seeking non-gamers and you hate on AJ for exactly that? Horrible effort man, put some effort in your trolling man, don't just pick a random disprovable fact. I can't work with sloppy trolling like this, you're like the Alex Riley of the thread man.

I've seen better kitana cosplayers than AJ.

Lunchbox is mad that someone else is using his Street Name!

I pay him...by letting him live!

This is a fate worse than death. "But at the worst, it can't be that bad!"

It is. Don't. DON'T.

You know, I have no idea how glorious Bad Rats really is. All I do know is that it was the plague of last year's Steam Christmas Thingyy!

Laserfrog

Laughing so much right now.

FHkEg.png

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
If you can handle Tello Tony, you can handle Bad Rats. I want to see you get an achievement!

After spending most of the year here in WrassleGAF, my tolerancelevel for annoying people has massively increased.

Also, look, it's snowing WrassleGAF, I can hardly see my car anymore (it's the one in the middle on the bottom, looks like I'm gonna have to dig my way out as the snow is already above the tires and it's still snowing ffs)

Damn man. Where do you live?

Kyoufu

I just realised...

Kane and Bane have something in common...

Nobody cared who Kane was until he put on the mask...

Kane & Bane.

Mind blown.

I just realised...

Kane and Bane have something in common...

Nobody cared who Kane was until he put on the mask...

Kane & Bane.

Mind blown.

They should've done the Kane/Cena storyline like a spiritual rip off of TDKR, The Kane Klaw suffocates Cena and Kane tosses Cena into development territory hell for a month where he must learn enough moves to pass the leaving test in order to return to the main roster (his main event tenure has weakened him into only having 5 moves you see) while Kane rampages on Raw during this time and Cena has to watch via satellite as his precious Cenation is left blubbering and Ryder gets weekly ass kickings.
*sort of movie spoilers*
And Eve could have her Hoeski heel turn as the mastermind behind it all

Kyoufu

They should've done the Kane/Cena storyline like a spiritual rip off of TDKR, The Kane Klaw suffocates Cena and Kane tosses Cena into development territory hell for a month where he must learn enough moves to pass the leaving test in order to return to the main roster (his main event tenure has weakened him into only having 5 moves you see) while Kane rampages on Raw during this time and Cena has to watch via satellite as his precious Cenation is left blubbering and Ryder gets weekly ass kickings.
*sort of movie spoilers*

Hire this man.

G-Fex

*sort of movie spoilers*

does that make AJ Catwoman?

Oh god that's what she's going to wear next halloween isn't it?

Geez

What if it is someone else's trunks?

then you clearly got a sick fetish.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I didnt watch the shitty new Batman movie because current batman is boring and stupid, but why do people like Bane? He looks like he has silver worms in his mouth.

Top Bottom