• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin |OT| Dean Ambrose, Muscleless Agent of SHIELD, Every Week :(

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

BlazinAm

Reminds me of that year where WWE ran Orton/Cena matches at like all the PPVs.

Then had an historic last meeting for some time on Raw before the new year

Reminds me of Orton vs triple H and then WrestleMania 25 happened.... that stopped right there.

That was 2009 booking. The over booking of Cena vs Orton happened that year as well.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
I just remember Orton being the only main event heel for like a year with that dumb HHH, then Batista (IIRC), then Ric Flair for a few weeks, then HHH again I think, then Cena for no reason whatsoever storyline.

BlazinAm

I just remember Orton being the only main event heel for like a year with that dumb HHH, then Batista (IIRC), then Ric Flair for a few weeks, then HHH again I think, then Cena for no reason whatsoever storyline.

That was probably 2007. Then Cena got hurt.

Lyte Edge

Yeah, it was after Flair retired. He popped up for a few weeks, got beaten up by Orton, and left. It led to someone's return but I can't remember if it was Batista, HHH, or Cena.

BlazinAm

Yeah, it was after Flair retired. He popped up for a few weeks, got beaten up by Orton, and left. It led to someone's return but I can't remember if it was Batista, HHH, or Cena.

OHHH thanks yeah it must have been 09 then. No matter how people look at it Orton losing Mania that yeah killed a lot of momentum for him. I would even go out and say that he has never recovered.

Lyte Edge

OHHH thanks yeah it must have been 09 then. No matter how people look at it Orton losing Mania that yeah killed a lot of momentum for him. I would even go out and say that he has never recovered.

I'd say he never recovered due to two wellness policy violations. Forever midcard now. :p

BlazinAm

I'd say he never recovered due to two wellness policy violations. Forever midcard now. :p

After that they want to put the title back on him. But he could have been near Cena level and now is lost at sea even before his suspension earlier this year.

Tazz is really awful.

cw8hk5v

ecurbj

Damn. I should of ordered this PPV just to see Mickie. She is highly attractive. When will TNA host another PPV? Not to interrupt the flow you guys are having with tonight's.

Top Bottom