• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin |OT| Dean Ambrose, Muscleless Agent of SHIELD, Every Week :(

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Kaladin

Aces & Eights was killed when they revealed Devon at Bound For Glory.....no big angle can survive such a big let down. Devon can't carry a heel group, which is what he was asked to do.....now it's kind of like Immortal after they broke up but still hung around with Gunner, Flair, Bishoff and Bully.

jmdajr

cw8hk5v
Nice

rvd2kewl

TNA should've been airing Styles/Daniels highlights all night leading up to the match, or at least a well produced video package.

EDIT: Here we go, a video.

BlazinAm

Aces & Eights are officially dead.

AJ Styles tan looks weird.

Does losing matter when a group doesn't really have a front man at the moment?

One hour for two matches? I mean the Daniels vs AJ Styles can go for a while but there must be a big angle right?

BlazinAm

115 matches and 10 years, as a company TNA has yet to position more people on that level.

Daniels winning would position him as a prime contender for the championship. Just saying.

rvd2kewl

Do loses matter when a group doesn't really have a front man at the moment?

Supposedly they do, it just hasn't been revealed yet. For now that guy is D-Von and he's in the same category as Chavo to me. Good worker, but won't bring a single person into the building. They need young guys....FRESH faces with talent (so not Wes Brisco and Bischoff). Been saying that since before 'The Shield' debuted in WWE. It's why Nexus got over despite piss-poor booking and why 'The Shield' will get over. New faces that make an instant impact draws, old faces that have failed to breakthrough as big stars do not. Always been one of TNA's biggest problems.

BlazinAm

Supposedly they do, it just hasn't been revealed yet. For now that guy is D-Von and he's in the same category as Chavo to me. Good worker, but won't bring a single person into the building. They need young guys....FRESH faces with talent (so not Wes Brisco and Bischoff). Been saying that since before 'The Shield' debuted in WWE. It's why Nexus got over despite piss-poor booking and why 'The Shield' will get over.

I wonder if they rush the program now because they have know that it isn't getting over. I mean they need to reveal more wrestlers if they want more developed feuds.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Tenay seems to have confirmed that.

And man, Tenay and Taz really seem to dislike that new commentator. The looks on their faces when he starts talking...lol.

everybody hates him

the fans hate him

he just showed up outta no where and took over play by play

BlazinAm

Tenay seems to have confirmed that.

And man, Tenay and Taz really seem to dislike that new commentator. The looks on their faces when he starts talking...lol.

Maybe but that guy is suppose replace Tenay at some point.

I meant it was abrupt. Was expecting a grand finale like all of their matches.

It kinda was a little short but this whole ppv, everything on it feels like shortchanged.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I'm watching old World Wide Wrestling videos, and it is unbelievable how beloved the Rock N Roll Express are by the fans. I don't even think people liked Dusty as much as they liked Morton and Gibson. In his dvd, Flair talked about how attacking the Rock N Roll express would be like super mega heat.

Also, the theme for World Wide Wrestling is great

Top Bottom