• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Dreaming of a Vanilla Christmas

imBask

Banned
please lose please lose please lose please lose please lose please lose please lose please lose please lose please lose please lose please lose please lose please lose please lose please lose please lose please lose

Paracelsus

Weird it's opening with this, something sketchy happens and then another match as main event?

Even if you drop the belt and win it back later in the same night, you still lose the record in the book. Orton at No Mercy 2007 became a de facto two time WWE champion.

justjim89

I feel like one of the other teams need the win, and it makes sense from a storytelling perspective, but it'd be so lame to end it on the last day before the record. The New Day deserves this. If they weren't going to break the record, they should've lost them months ago before things started getting old.

Vince is probably standing by a phone right now. The finish of this match is still pending based on whether Vince gets a call from Ax and Smash that they're dropping out of the lawsuit.

Sheamus and Cesaro are about to get the win by pinning Gallows and Anderson but one of the New Day toss them out to get the pin. That way a title match between TND and Sheamus and Cesaro is made for Roadblock where they drop the belts.

I don't think the party plays a factor. AJ Lee became the longest reigning Diva's champ and had her party. The joke was that no one turned up rather then she lost the belt just before she got it which will probably be the case for the New Day.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
What did the New Day do to deserve a triple threat for their titles 5 hours before they would otherwise get the record? Haven't they beaten both of these teams in the last 2 weeks?

Top Bottom