• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Dreaming of a Vanilla Christmas

Zach

ywoHseI.png

Where is OwensIsNow to help me with this outrageous Khan Academy algebra problem?

Mahonay

Banned
We might be seeing a lot more of Blake Murphy on NXT soon. Apparently he's been tearing it up at Live events lately, sometimes even in the main event. Supposedly he put on a great match with Tozawa recently as well.

Kaladin

I have a plaque from Wrestlemania 24 commemorating The Undertaker's title win. It's signeed by Taker, has a bit of the rope and is extremely rare. This was also back when WWE did plaques for the main title win at Mania, so plaques were rarer back then. I've seen them listed and maybe go for $250 on ebay before. I paid $99 for it back in '08 just after Mania.

Where might I take it to get the full value out of it?

I have a plaque from Wrestlemania 24 commemorating The Undertaker's title win. It's signeed by Taker, has a bit of the rope and is extremely rare. This was also back when WWE did plaques for the main title win at Mania, so plaques were rarer back then. I've seen them listed and maybe go for $250 on ebay before. I paid $99 for it back in '08 just after Mania.

Where might I take it to get the full value out of it?
Blue's probably mark enough to buy it.

Emmalina can't be any worse for her than her previous place on the Raw roster as a gimmickless nobody lost in the shuffle.
This will at least giver her 3 weeks of highlighting even if it ends up absolutely dire so the only real loss with this experiment is her dope heel theme.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Cena/Styles headlines WM 34.

Who cares about Cena tying a record. The money is in him breaking it.

I wouldn't be surprised if they hot shot the title just so they can get him breaking the record faster because he's got a foot out the door already.

Top Bottom