• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Dreaming of a Vanilla Christmas

Remember when Sami Zayn had a future?

tumblr_nv6s92FDC91uvyu9yo1_400.gif

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Remember when Sami Zayn had a future?

They don't have enough guys on the show for him to not stick around.

I don't really know why they haven't put him and Rusev in a program since I think it would work really well and get both of them over. They shouldn't have had Rusev drop the US Title and had Sami trying to get it.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Miz being a heel in a feud that legitimately can't be paid off seems like a waste.

klonere

Banned
KO and Jericho's segment where they decide that it's Roman's fault for everything was decidedly a promo begging for a face pop.

Still, its all in fucked up WWE face/heel mush land so who cares.

Angry Grimace

KO and Jericho's segment where they decide that it's Roman's fault for everything was decidedly a promo begging for a face pop.

Still, its all in fucked up WWE face/heel mush land so who cares.

I mean, I can only assume this is leading to KO/Jericho at WM or whatever, but I still don't expect Jericho to be completely broken up with KO until Royal Rumble - I assume he's going to interfere in the Roadblock ME and turn out to still be on KO's side.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
EVIL is a total goof. I await his eventual face turn and tag team with Honma.

The only thing that doesn't make him the biggest goof in the stable is the fact that Bushi is not only a jobber but now Himoru is taking his spots as Light Heavyweight of LIJ and Himoru will make BUSHI look so bad.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
No one deserves I respect you bookerman of the year more than Akiyama
Conversely, BJW deserves promotion of the year for lending its talent out to save that promotion.

Zach

Remember babyface Lionheart Chris Jericho letting the crowd grope him during his entrance when he wasn't really over?

No one?

Where's RBH?

Kaladin

I never understood the need to touch wrestlers with the exception of the babyface high 5 down the ramp.

Heel interaction is the greatest. I've had my hat knocked off my head at seperate events by Tim Donst and one of the Young Bucks (wasn't sure which). Tim Donst was at Chikara and The Young Bucks was at ROH. Tim Donst knocked my hat halfway across the building because I was cheering Archie on. The Young Buck just knocked it off because I flipped them off during their entrance to a street fight in ROH.

Interacting with wrestlers is fun, but don't give the babyface the high five down the ramp though....their hands are often sweaty and you don't know what kind of germs the person 10 seats down from you has.

MC Safety

This is just a general criticism, but it applies to a lot of you here, and really should be taken to heart.

Just because a wrestler doesn't win multiple championships or isn't featured in every main event, it doesn't mean he's "berried" or has no future.

These people are generously compensated to entertain people.

There is only so much room at the top, and not every wrestler has what it takes to crack the ceiling or grab the ring. For every one Rock or Stone Cold, there's 50 Tyson Kidds or R-Truths. They're not going to host Saturday Night, but they're going to do just fine.

Heroman

Banned
This is just a general criticism, but it applies to a lot of you here, and really should be taken to heart.

Just because a wrestler doesn't win multiple championships or isn't featured in every main event, it doesn't mean he's "berried" or has no future.

These people are generously compensated to entertain people.

There is only so much room at the top, and not every wrestler has what it takes to crack the ceiling or grab the ring. For every one Rock or Stone Cold, there's 50 Tyson Kidds or R-Truths. They're not going to host Saturday Night, but they're going to do just fine.
Problem is that there are no stone colds or the rocks but there are like 100 r truths.

Top Bottom