• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Dreaming of a Vanilla Christmas

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I didn't even realize there already was a WWE Roadblock earlier this year. What genius decided this was a good idea?

Might as well just call it In Your House.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I'm only ok with New Day having the titles forever solely because Raw has no history of properly booking tag teams so its kind of like who cares

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
My wife is obsessed with the idea that they should give Ellsworth steroids and have him get huge.

Kind of weird for Sasha and Charlotte to not have a segment on a go-home show when the match has been built to be arguably more important then the universal title match.

RBH

15539086_1799111300344246_5857268109550813184_n.jpg

Kind of weird for Sasha and Charlotte to not have a segment on a go-home show when the match has been built to be arguably more important then the universal title match.

They're gonna interrupt this match announcing they're repeating it as a Fatal-4-Way with them included and all the titles on the line at Roadblock so Roman can win them.

bigkrev

How has Raw been tonight
Did I make the right decision by deciding not to go to the show because I went to ROH and CZW in the last 8 days

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
This is just a setup for the show ending with Jericho and Owens fighting again so it's less predictable when Jericho interferes in the main event at Roadblock in KO's favor.

Angry Grimace

Rollins is taking the belt in a fatal four way match at the rumble.

Or well, that'll happen if Finn is back around then which he probably won't be.
Finn is supposed to be back by WrestleMania.

I don't know that they'll want to anoint him again after how short his previous run was so he's probably in a multiman match.

Whats happening on sd tomorrow?
Don't expect anything to happen until January in either brand.

ngower

Does that dude in the red soccer jersey (Benfica?) travel to a shitload of shows? I feel like I've seen him a bunch this year.

Top Bottom