• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Dreaming of a Vanilla Christmas

Sheamus, unlike Roman, actually seems to have that Kurt Angle 'it's fun to boo him' reaction ever since he's joined Cesaro, this is such a fun pairing.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Good Corey is on commentator duty finally.

Oh hi KO. And agaisnt CJ Parker? Guess he was still around. Its another CJ squash as KO does his stuff (including a beautiful rope flip to the outside) and the crowd is going bananas for KO. Owens is actually busted open from something.

I remember Orton randomly started doing the Angle Slam a few years ago. Then Angle did the RKO and bitched about Orton on twitter, before claiming his account was hacked.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Vaudevillains entrance is great (on tv with the old timey effects).

Match agaisnt the Lucha Dragons was nothing special, just your standard tag match with Lucha Dragons retaining. Im surprised Vaudevillains eetrnt repackaged before going up, their schtick would never succeed in todays wrestling environment really, The Revival is what a modern heel team should be.

Also lol at the female shrieks for Baron Corbin, and the crowd counting up as the match starts, I assume all of Corbin's matches were very short lol. End of Days finishes Tye Dillinger about 1min in a dud.

I thought you overcame the odds, brother. Go into your tights for that international object if you must.

Oh, no. Menome's gonna hit me with the F-bomb...
I'm Hulk Hogan, dude. Everyday is a constant struggle to not get rolled up. Today, I wasn't careful enough.

Rhaknar

Ascension are legit shook by Balor's entrance. Its a shame he didnt (couldn't?) Chanfe it up every time, even I think its already stale and im a fanboy (the way it was overplayed when he went up doesnt help).

Match is whatever, its alright, Hideo plays the babyface in peril until thr hit tag to Balor abd Ascension jobs again (it was a prelude of things to come lol).

Here's a crazy thought...why not put the Ascension with Balor in a Balor heel return stable? They have the face paint thing now right? I dunno, they feel like a stable tag team.

Edit: lol a random Roman backstage interview and here come the boos, even in 2014.

Ascension are legit shook by Balor's entrance. Its a shame he didnt (couldn't?) Chanfe it up every time, even I think its already stale and im a fanboy (the way it was overplayed when he went up doesnt help).

Match is whatever, its alright, Hideo plays the babyface in peril until thr hit tag to Balor abd Ascension jobs again (it was a prelude of things to come lol).

Here's a crazy thought...why not put the Ascension with Balor in a Balor heel return stable? They have the face paint thing now right? I dunno, they feel like a stable tag team.

The Cosmic Wasteland Club when Cody comes back!

...yeah, pass lol. I'm fine with them pairing up with somebody else though, just not Finn.

Rhaknar

God Sasha is so much better as a heel, what the fuck were they thinking making her a face.

Samoa Joe responds to TNA chants at an NXT live event in Australia......

https://twitter.com/TheCarlanGay/status/808640010018664448

tumblr_o4zpgcJC7k1v2y9ueo1_500.jpg

God Sasha is so much better as a heel, what the fuck were they thinking making her a face.
Crowds chanted they wanted her in matches she wasn't even appearing at ringside for and cheered hugely for her for pretty much everything she did on the main roster. WWE went with it, probably not knowing how bad a face she would be.

Samoa Joe responds to TNA chants at an NXT live event in Australia......

https://twitter.com/TheCarlanGay/status/808640010018664448

Apparently there were a lot of smarky people at the Sydney show. We are awesome chants and all that.

Most indy promotions I've been to in Australia are very family friendly, the kids enjoying it so much is infectious so most people don't act like smarky dicks. Drunk adults at an NXT show though? Apparently there were a few dickheads at every show.

I have two months break from work. It is day three and I am already bored as fuck.

Rhaknar

Charlotte v Sasha was great and much better than the Bayley one before. Great spot Sasha rolling away from a Charlotte moonsault but Charlotte landing on her feet and imediatly turning it into a senton. Natural Selection from top rope finishes it but I thought Sasha got the belt here before the Bayley matches? Guess not.

Rhaknar

Man Neville is really good isnt he? What a waste :/

Personnel.

There was a Vice in-depth look into WWE and it's struggles recently (sorry can't find the URL) that touched on this a bit. It more or less said even if they hire good, high profile people in the business (be it executive or writing) they rarely last more than a year because of Vince. It's near impossible to go up against his ideas and feedback.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Does Shane just carry around a bottle of KY at all times?

Top Bottom