• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Dreaming of a Vanilla Christmas

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Why wouldn't Becky just go out there and throw her back in. Senseless booking.

Toki767

Czmlm4eWQAAVqq0.jpg:large

Anybody refusing to job to Br*ck or Bryan, no matter the show, no matter the reason, isn't a bad guy for it

HHH has done a fuckton of bad things. Forever fuck HHH. But if he said flatout "I won't lose to Bryan any day but Mania, and I won't lose to Br*ck unless I get to beat him at least once", it is the one good thing he has ever done in his life.

HHH beating Brock at Mania was absolutely a bad idea.

HHH beating Brock period since Lesnar came back was a bad idea. Same with Cena beating Lesnar for that matter too

MG310

Is Miz the only one whose entrance was improved by the new set? The ring and fiery red carpet that form around him and Maryse is great.

Raw64life

AJ/Harper is the only match I want to see out of this. Also, it makes the most sense for him to win as AJ already feuded with Ambrose and Ziggler, and the Miz is both also a heel and also a champion. Somehow, I doubt the sensible thing will happen though.

UberTag

Kofi tag champ

Then
Now
forever
I know we had a whole clock for Kofi at one point but the only times I can recall from it are forever tag champ and 50/50 feuds with Ziggler. The only other things people remember from Kofi's career are his stupid Rumble saves and that feud with Orton that never was.

Top Bottom