• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Dreaming of a Vanilla Christmas

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
holy shit what was that Dean GARBAGE lololol God get him off the roster

I hope somebody is watching this and sees how much potential there is to really push Harper as a real fucking monster.

This entire match has been all him.

Harper should pull out a rana for fun...

gYTj-H.gif

Toki767

I hope somebody is watching this and sees how much potential there is to really push Harper as a real fucking monster.

This entire match has been all him.

Harper has been this way in all his matches.

The Shield vs Wyatt matches back in what, 2013 or whatever was almost all Harper too.

I can't remember if Ziggler was feuding with AJ before of it was Ambrose...but man i dont want to see ziggler there again he's always winning at losing.

UberTag

Otunga could easily beat the Miz
Perhaps he'll be D.Brine's stand-in for The Miz feud. I could get behind this idea so long as Otunga wrestles in sweater vests, gets to wield a coffee thermos a foreign object and has Johnny Ace in a scooter at ringside as his manager. They can even devote some time on Total Bellas for the build.

I can't remember if Ziggler was feuding with AJ before of it was Ambrose...but man i dont want to see ziggler there again he's always winning at losing.

I believe so. I remember getting a good match out of it (AJ makes everyone look great), but I'd much rather get something fresh even if it doesn't really move the narrative forward since the Rumble is around the corner.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Remember the awful match these two had?
Remember how they're the least compelling pair in a match in WWE?

HERE YOU GO AGAIN

Ziggler the loser who lost recently against Miz
Ambrose the loser who already lost against AJ

AJ beating both of them before

get some fresh new face in there.

Top Bottom