• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Dreaming of a Vanilla Christmas

Pikma

Banned
Ziggler keeps losing all the feuds he gets into but will still win this one and become #1 contender

Lol what is booking

Anth0ny

so ziggler gets completely outclassed by the IC champ. like, multiple times. clean.

and is now the #1 contender for the top title

alright

For fuck sake, this is awful. Anyone but Ambrose and Ziggler. WHY. I don't want to see AJ or Miz feud with either of them.

And it's Ziggler. Not into this at all.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Can't wait for Ziggles' next career vs. title match so AJ can retire him.

Pikma

Banned
This is the second shot at the belt Ziggler has gotten in the last 4 months

Cannot wait for his next promo where he complains about getting no opportunities despite putting on MOTYs after MOTYs night after night after night

Anth0ny

Ziggler and AJ will have a good match.

it's a better option than ambrose AGAIN, but Miz just feels like the right guy to get that shot right now.

it would be nice if zayn still gets on smackdown after his match on sunday, somehow.

and joe can come up to smackdown any time now...

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Lose multiple times to the mid-card champion.
Get WWE title shot

???

Like why would Ziggler get a title shot in the first place over someone like Corbin?

Harper is not a typical heel, so I think him against AJ would have worked perfectly. The crowd would have been into it and it would have been fresh, and because it's just a TV title match you wouldn't have to commit to a long term program.

The match is set for the 27th, right?

Our only hope is AJ wins clean and then we hear a gong.

Also why do they keep having Ziggler lose title program's only to then go right into another one.

Top Bottom