• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Dreaming of a Vanilla Christmas

That match lost all interest when the streak died though. Because the entire pull of that match was Super Cena vs The Streak.

The new hook when it finally happens is it's going to be the last match of one of them. Which is why I don't see it happening in 2017. '18, absolutely, but Taker pretty clearly didn't think this was his last Mania, and if he felt this coming Mania was it he has a different tone in his SD appearance, and there's stuff announced by now from at least one source that it's it.

Anth0ny

Big Anth0ny.

I was going to post Big Tony from The Simpsons but then I saw this:

617502.jpg

Most names sound cooler when you add "big" in front of them.

Big Beef
Big Anth0ny
Big Bronson
Big DM...well ok, not that one

Who do you jabroni's think Arnold was talking to in Pumping Iron?

ReiGun

Nah, most WWE shit possible would be having a women's Rumble too because REVOLUTION, HISTORY

Steph final two at worst
I could definitely see them doing some shit where Steph wins and is in a match with Bayley or some shit at Mania.

Not saying it would be the most likely outcome of a potential women's rumble, but it is likely enough.

Rimfya

Banned
That sounds a lot like the kind of no-brainer decisions the WWE loves not to make.

"Let's have him come in at #12 to swerve the audience. Yeah!"
Or just bring him in the night after on Raw and miss the opportunity altogether.

Like when they had a $10 off sale on the WWE shop after takeover Toronto but made absolutely no reference to the shenanigans.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
has Shibata ever fought Okada?

what about Ishii? I guess not Ishii because of the whole Chaos thing

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
oh shit, I need to watch that then, I didnt watch any of this year's G1. Wait, did I? was Naito v Kenny Omega from the G1? because I watched that and it was ridiculous.

Heroman

Banned
oh shit, I need to watch that then, I didnt watch any of this year's G1. Wait, did I? was Naito v Kenny Omega from the G1? because I watched that and it was ridiculous.
G1 climax 26 is one of the best tournament ever. And Naito vs Kenny is from this g1.

Shibata is great but I'm deathly afraid of his head injuries, like, how is he going to be in 20 years?

He and Ishii seem to be operating under the unspoken acknowledgement that neither of them will still be around, let alone capable of wrestling, in 20 years

It's unsettling to watch knowing they're likely making good-looking moments and great matches while they can, giving their last bit of brain cells to make it work

somedevil

So Del Rio is a dick who steals luchadors masks and no shows promotions.

This whole Paige and Del Rio thing is just odd.

Remember when Paige ran into the street and was taken away for a medical evalutation by the police or the whole thing when Del Rio was stabbed but no one could find a police report on it.

I just hope this whole thing ends well for the both of them.

Top Bottom