• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Dreaming of a Vanilla Christmas

Kaladin

Has anyone here been to an elimination chamber match live? I'm looking at tickets for the show in Feb and I'm trying to figure out which seats would be the best to see the whole thing. I figured sitting too close or on the floor would be bad because of how the structure is.

I've been to one Elimination Chamber match and you want lower level. The floor is shit and lower level is where it's at.

Zach

Biggest-Geek-Ever!

P5rlyEI.jpg

Math has gone too far.

Sephzilla

Sadly Roman seems like the most likely to win the Rumble because he's the only guy who doesn't have an upcoming side-feud looming over his head. The number two guy is Balor.

• Goldberg has a Brock rematch looming
  • Rollins has the HHH feud
  • Sami has a Strowman feud looming
  • The Cena/Undertaker rumor looms

Anth0ny

i actually wouldn't be shocked at all if they did 2 rumble matches at a 5 hour show

that's the most WWE shit possible and they'll hype it up like it's the greatest thing ever. because more is always better. god damn it.

i actually wouldn't be shocked at all if they did 2 rumble matches at a 5 hour show

that's the most WWE shit possible and they'll hype it up like it's the greatest thing ever. because more is always better. god damn it.

Nah, most WWE shit possible would be having a women's Rumble too because REVOLUTION, HISTORY

Steph final two at worst

Zach

1. Big Cass
  2. Big E
  3. Big Show
  4. Bo Dallas
  5. Braun Strowman
  6. Brock Lesnar
  7. Cesaro
  8. Chris Jericho
  9. Curtis Axel
  10. Darren Young
  11. Enzo Amore
  12. Epico
  13. Finn Bálor
  14. Goldberg
  15. Goldust
  16. Jinder Mahal
  17. Karl Anderson
  18. Kevin Owens
  19. Kofi Kingston
  20. Luke Gallows
  21. Mark Henry
  22. Neville
  23. Primo
  24. R-Truth
  25. Roman Reigns
  26. Rusev
  27. Sami Zayn
  28. Seth Rollins
  29. Sheamus
  30. Sin Cara
  31. Titus O'Neil
  32. Xavier Woods
  33. Ariya Daivari
  34. The Brian Kendrick
  35. Cedric Alexander
  36. Drew Gulak
  37. Gran Metalik
  38. Gurv Sihra
  39. Harv Sihra
  40. HoHo Lun
  41. Jack Gallagher
  42. Lince Dorado
  43. Mustafa Ali
  44. Noam Dar
  45. Rich Swann
  46. TJ Perkins
  47. Tony Nese
  48. Tozawa
  49. Aiden English
  50. AJ Styles
  51. Apollo Crews
  52. Baron Corbin
  53. Bray Wyatt
  54. Chad Gable
  55. Curt Hawkins
  56. Dean Ambrose
  57. Dolph Ziggler
  58. Erick Rowan
  59. Fandango
  60. Heath Slater
  61. Jack Swagger
  62. James Ellsworth
  63. Jason Jordan
  64. Jey Uso
  65. Jimmy Uso
  66. John Cena
  67. Kalisto
  68. Kane
  69. Kenny
  70. Konnor
  71. Luke Harper
  72. Mikey
  73. The Miz
  74. Mojo Rawley
  75. Randy Orton
  76. Rhyno
  77. Shane McMahon
  78. Simon Gotch
  79. Tyler Breeze
  80. The Undertaker
  81. Viktor
  82. Zack Ryder

With NXT and legends, why stop at 3 RINGS, 60 WRASSLESTARS?

Time for World War 4.

Kaladin

Sadly Roman seems like the most likely to win the Rumble because he's the only guy who doesn't have an upcoming side-feud looming over his head. The number two guy is Balor.

• Goldberg has a Brock rematch looming
  • Rollins has the HHH feud
  • Sami has a Strowman feud looming
  • The Cena/Undertaker rumor looms

The Rumble is such the perfect spot to bring Balor back if he's ready. I know they're shooting for Mania, but I think he's got the same superhuman healing Cena and Rollins have.

I'm more then fine with Cena winning. Cena vs Styles is probably the biggest money match to come from the rumble winner with the exception of maybe Goldberg winning but that isn't happening.

Kaladin

That match lost all interest when the streak died though. Because the entire pull of that match was Super Cena vs The Streak.

You'd still get Super Cena vs Super Taker. No streak makes it harder to predict a match like that. Same as if they did another HBK vs Taker without the streak.

Sephzilla

You'd still get Super Cena vs Super Taker. No streak makes it harder to predict a match like that. Same as if they did another HBK vs Taker without the streak.

I think without the streak it becomes extremely predictable. The whole unpredictable factor of the match was basically "would Vince's hardon for Cena trump his hardon for The Streak"

Top Bottom