• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Dreaming of a Vanilla Christmas

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
1481753751662vtu4l.png

vlcsnap-00040_zps609979d8.png

He'll be like Dynamite Kid

Ishii will just be dead

Was it Dynamite Kid who threatened his ex-wofe with a shotgun then in an interview years later was all 'it wasn't actually loaded, I was just messing about' as if that makes it OK? Can't remember if it was him or someone else.

Thise headbut spots will surely take their toll.

Was it Dynamite Kid who threatened his ex-wofe with a shotgun then in an interview years later was all 'it wasn't actually loaded, I was just messing about' as if that makes it OK? Can't remember if it was him or someone else.

Thise headbut spots will surely take their toll.

Yes, it was him who said it.

I love it. I hope Rich, New Day, and Sasha keep on making 'em fucking mad.

Another unfortunate aspect of this is the timing. Sunday's a PPV where at least one of them will likely lose the gold, and now the asshole bigots get to feel like they were part of the reason why when it happens

ReiGun

Been off the interwebs all day. Can I get summary?
http://kotaku.com/pro-wrestlers-get-people-talking-about-black-excellence-1790109178

Basically, Big E posted that picture with New Day, Sasha, and Rich holding their belts with the caption #BlackExcellence. The "all lives matter" types got mad and have been coming at them all day. The very first response E got for the picture was someone going on about how if he posted about White Excellence, he'd be racist or some such. Some outlets have been picking it up.

Another unfortunate aspect of this is the timing. Sunday's a PPV where at least one of them will likely lose the gold, and now the asshole bigots get to feel like they were part of the reason why when it happens
Yeah that does suck. It'd be nice if we could keep it going until at least the Rumble, but eh.

KissVibes

Banned
Welp, as hinted at by all the scuttlebutt on twitter and his lack of bookings in 2017, it appears that the rumours about Hero being resigned by the WWE are true;

http://www.f4wonline.com/wwe-news/chris-hero-heading-back-wwe-226336

What a crazy year he's had though, one of the best in-ring years any performer has had in a good long while. Glad I got to see him perform live and in some goddamn amazing matches.

I guess if they're letting Owens wrestle in a shirt, they'll let Hero do so too.

shaowebb

I can only imagine these folks during the inception of Ron The Truth Killings as a character in TNA and his title run. Dude was shooting on The Dragon Steamboat about second class citizens like themselves only being allowed as far as IC runs and calling dudes like Monty Brown an Uncle Tom. Called the folks in charge "them" and everything and popped off about every black sports hero whose legacy was ever silenced. Guy was full on fire about this stuff.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
So KO drops the belt to Roman so he can feud with Jericho up til WM. Thats 1 indie darling down, Smackdown flippy floppy one to go. Cant have those indies during Wrestlemania season maggle.

http://kotaku.com/pro-wrestlers-get-people-talking-about-black-excellence-1790109178

Basically, Big E posted that picture with New Day, Sasha, and Rich holding their belts with the caption #BlackExcellence. The "all lives matter" types got mad and have been coming at them all day. The very first response E got for the picture was someone going on about how if he posted about White Excellence, he'd be racist or some such. Some outlets have been picking it up.

Yeah that does suck. It'd be nice if we could keep it going until at least the Rumble, but eh.

Oh, cool cool. Typical twitter BS

Top Bottom