• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Dreaming of a Vanilla Christmas

shanafan

So Cena will be back on Smackdown Live the following week from the Smackdown Live I will be at next week.

It's like last year I went to a house show here (Detroit) in December while another house show was in NYC where Cena returned at.

whatever-garfield-face-graphic.jpg

At least Dave has a fire extinguisher, although he might want it on his desk because if that place catches on fire he might not be able to make it to the other side in time.

Cody_D165

Banned
Gotta give Roman some credit that's probably the best looking spear I've seen out of him in months.

Still got nothing on Goldberg tho.

No Cryme this Tyme!

Shad Gaspard, 35, of the Cryme Tyme tag team was in a scuffle that may have stopped a robbery at a convenience store in Coral Springs, FL, on 12/10.

According to Pro Wrestling Sheet and the Coral Springs Police Department, the incident took place after a show that Cryme Tyme was wrestling at.

They stopped at a convenience store at a Valero gas station on University Drive.

Police responded to a call around midnight about an attempted robbery at a convenience store.

Gaspard, tag team partner JTG, and others stopped at a gas station after a show and he went in to get a drink while everyone else stayed in the car. While inside, a man, later identified as 35-year-old Jason Felix, who appeared to be drunk approached Gaspard and rudely told him to buy him a beer and Gaspard said “There’s a better way to ask me that.”

Surveillance footage showed Felix approaching Gaspard and him pulling the man to the side and talking to him, and then Gaspard walked back to the clerk.

Later footage saw Felix approach Gaspard, who made a move, and grabbed Felix and physically ran with him and threw him out of the store. Other footage showed Gaspard slamming Felix on the ground, which seemed to knock him out, as he laid motionless on the ground.

“The guy pulled out what looked like a gun out of his pants.” Gaspard said to Pro Wrestling Sheet.

Gaspard said that he tried to scare the guy, saying he thought to himself, “Fuck this, I’m not dying in Florida.” He said the man told him he’d better leave because he was going to rob the place. Gaspard said he made his move and got the gun away from the guy and slammed his head into the door, pulled him outside and put him in a choke.

The convenience store clerk told police that Gaspard shoved the man against the cooler door, grabbed his gun and the gun fell to the ground. In the skirmish, Gaspard realized it was a BB gun.

JTG called the police. Only then did Gaspard find out the gun was an air-soft gun.

“I thought it was a real gun the entire time and honestly, I just didn’t want anyone to get hurt. I just kept thinking about how I wanted to make sure I got home to my son.”

Felix was taken into custody for attempted robbery and released on $10,000 bond.

“They’re not coming to us, and I remember just years ago, you were always seeking out that advice. It’s almost like some of these guys that have been in the indies 15 years think they know everything. It’s not that they don’t respect the business. I think that they just don’t understand what the respect for the business should be like backstage, if that even makes sense.
Good job Orton shitting on these indy darlings. Can't even draw a dime.

Zach

Sweeney Tom treats me like I'm not even here.

I'm a person, Sweeney Tom. You're a person. Bret's a person. That person over there's a person. And each person deserves to be treated like a person.

The way dm gets shitted on, I'm surprised he hasn't been found in an old building with a strap, a needle, and some old tapes of his glory days.

It's ok pal.

kGkIpYS.png

SHOOTMAS Day 15

Mirko "Cro Cop" Filipović vs AAA/ROH/Lucha Underground/WWE's Alberto Del Rio

lMVBBqKl.jpg

2zRuM0vl.jpg

When a worker tries to shoot a top class shooter and he gets shot in the fucking face. Cro Cop was a fucking monster. A young Del Rio went into the cage with a mask and little chance to win against a top tier kickboxer in Cro Cop. This is a fight that would never be booked in any North American commission. Del Rio tries to circle away from Cro Cops cross but his half ass attempts at taking him down don't do him any good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHG6LjtsxJM

Past Days
I heard some rumbling about this fight, basically some has said that Albert actually took a fall. Is this speculation or something that has some weight to it?

kGkIpYS.png

SHOOTMAS Day 15

lMVBBqKl.jpg

2zRuM0vl.jpg

When a worker tries to shoot a top class shooter and he gets shot in the fucking face. Cro Cop was a fucking monster. A young Del Rio went into the cage with a mask and little chance to win against a top tier kickboxer in Cro Cop. This is a fight that would never be booked in any North American commission. Del Rio tries to circle away from Cro Cops cross but his half ass attempts at taking him down don't do him any good.

Past Days
tumblr_n5dc490rP11s6zp2bo1_500.gif

I still can't fucking believe they took rey's mask from him. I mean wtf dude looked more like a model for baby gap than a fucking filthy animal.

Then you play wcw mayhem and this motherfucker was the same size as Sid.

Pikma

Banned
kGkIpYS.png

SHOOTMAS Day 15

lMVBBqKl.jpg

2zRuM0vl.jpg

Past Days
Lmao he was scared shitless

Top Bottom