• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Dreaming of a Vanilla Christmas

Zach

Three rings? Why stop there? Why not have seven rings? And one to bind them?

shLvFjV.png

It's very odd to see someone who is constantly being rolled up by grammar/spelling complain about someone's word choices in a press release. #shoot

You'd never know it coming from this site. Fuck I don't even know it and I fucking work here. It's always something something "nintendo war chest" one day, and something something "nintendo can't take another loss."

I'd tell the armchair analysts on Gaming side to not quit their day jobs, but half of them probably don't even have one.

MARKSMAN BEEF
xd3f7ja.gif

Rimfya

Banned
Now that Charlotte vs Sasha has reached the end of the line we can get onto Charlotte and Bailey swapping the title every few weeks. Charlotte should hit 16x by mid next year.

So I just read the roadblock results..........

Is the Sasha-Charlotte angle ever going to end? The rest of the division may as well not even exist. What is the endgame here?

Also is the show worth watching? If it is which matches should I watch and which should I skip?

I disagree, but NSMBU was great and the only thing holding it back was that the map didn't give you any hints that there was a secret exit in the course like SMW did with the yellow/red dots.

For some reason the NSMB games were all like this, that and an emphasis on invisible beanstalk blocks.
Otherwise yeah NSMBU is dope.

Now that Charlotte vs Sasha has reached the end of the line we can get onto Charlotte and Bailey swapping the title every few weeks. Charlotte should hit 16x by mid next year.
Only if Nikki Bella or someone gives her the title for some shit cuz lol one week, like Nash did to Ric in the glory days of 2000 WCW.

shanafan

Hmm, mixed feelings about Roadblock. The ending felt like a Raw. But, this wasn't a mainline PPV anyways.

Happy to see Cesaro and Sheamus win the tag titles, but feels a little forced right after New Day beats the streak. At least let New Day go a few more weeks, right? Oh well.

Happy to see Charlotte win back the Women's title, but very surprised at it. I thought Sasha was a lock to win. Not sure why WWE won't let her carry that belt beyond a PPV.

fhqwhgads

Hope you like seeing Sasha's next feud be about Emma having tickets to a boy band concert and Sasha getting jealous about them. Someone's gotta do it if Bayley's gonna job to Charlotte for the next month.

Hope you like seeing Sasha's next feud be about Emma having tickets to a boy band concert and Sasha getting jealous about them. Someone's gotta do it if Bayley's gonna job to Charlotte for the next month.

As long as it isn't Sasha/Charlotte for the next half year, it's not the worst case scenario

Man God

Non-Canon Member
For some reason the NSMB games were all like this, that and an emphasis on invisible beanstalk blocks.
Otherwise yeah NSMBU is dope.

NSLBU is even better. Both of them have what I consider to be the best 2D levels in Mario. Better than World. Even better than SMB3.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I'm sure they didn't have time to give them entrances

lol @ cheesy Owens

Top Bottom