• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Dreaming of a Vanilla Christmas

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Missed RAW, didn't give a shit. Played Wind Waker HD instead and beat it in the time it took for RAW to air.

Probably not going to watch SD either but only because I should be traveling during the first hour.

ngower

How long do orders from PWTees normally take to arrive in the US? Wondering if I'll get a shirt in time for an event on 1/14.

[EDIT] Never mind, I'm an idiot. PWTees is based in the US.

Missed RAW, didn't give a shit. Played Wind Waker HD instead and beat it in the time it took for RAW to air.

Probably not going to watch SD either but only because I should be traveling during the first hour.

Me too. Think im done with raw... and this time I mean it dammit

Fox318

kGkIpYS.png

SHOOTMAS Day 20

screenshot-15.png

NJPW's Tiger Mask VS NJPW's Dynamite Kid 4/21/1983

A 5 star classic. Two performers who may not be fighting but none the less built their career and matches around realism and real skills. This is a fight. Its two guys putting their bodies on the line to destroy the man in front of them. No gimmicks or fucking flippy dippy shit. When a body just the may you feel it, when spine his metal you feel it, when a hold is getting torqued you feel it.

This match would work today with modern crowds just as much as a Kenny Omega or AJ Styles match would work. Both of these men were trained by shooters and it shows with how they move. Guys like a Brian Stroman or Kevin Owned don't have the instincts to move and sell without the catch wrestling background these two men acquired.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4...id-njpw-big-fight-series-ii-1983-tag-19_sport

Past Days

Anth0ny

much wiser use of 3 hours, friend. wind waker is one of the GOATs.

It's a shame how much my interest is dying again, when NXT was at it's peak I was actually excited about wrestling. Now I skip Raw and Smackdown feels like it's on repeat, feelsbadman.

Kaladin

Lol, everyone likes Strowman now. I saw it during the jobber world tour when I thought he was one of the best things on Raw. Welcome to the bandwagon friends.

I'm worried they're going to take all the great moves out of his moveset to stop him getting face pops like they did with Rollins.

He needs a gear change ASAP.
If any I hope Neville does a different finisher just for longevity.

Lol Charlotte "What are you looking at"

ReiGun

That Sasha promo...Charlotte really is the female Reigns. Though, to the E's credit, they had the good sense to make her a heel so it's okay to dislike her.

I feel like Sasha has experienced the last 4 years of Dolph Ziggler's career in 6 months.
She hasn't had anything as etherous as "The Success of a Failure" happen to her yet. So she's got that on him.

http://www.si.com/extra-mustard/2016/12/19/wwe-wade-barrett-stu-bennett-interview

“I’ve had a lifelong passion, and really obsession, with professional wrestling since I was a very small kid,” said Bennett. “That passion never left me. I was always inspired to be involved and be part of good TV and do projects that would inspire me professionally. Unfortunately, in 2015 and again in 2016, I was asked to play a character and perform storylines that I found thoroughly uninspiring. After making repeated attempts to change my career trajectory and having those efforts turned down, my passion for playing the role of a WWE Superstar went away.”

WWE is becoming really good at making people fall out of love with wrestling. More people need Bork and Roman's attitude, treat it like the cold hearted business that it is and make that money, that way you won't you get disappointed.

Top Bottom