• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Dreaming of a Vanilla Christmas

imBask

Banned
Wrestling is stupid, and bad. It's a guilty pleasure.

I tell people I enjoy wrestling but it's always with a lot of irony AND self depreciation, no one in their right mind would defend watching 5h of a show aimed at babies every week

Sephzilla

>imbask is ashamed to admit he likes wrestling
>imbask isn't ashamed to admit he likes HHH

084.png

klonere

Banned
yeah I do wonder how people will think of me when I say this violent, white macho culture dominated, concussion filled, actively damaging to the participants, bullshit hierarchical, cult-like "sport" where fake fights break out each week on TV for little reason and are poorly thought out.

but I suppose not everybody "gets" hockey.

shanafan

Going to Smackdown Live tonight. Debating if I am staying for 205 Live, or just heading home when Smackdown ends. I just have no interest in the "cruiserweight" division.

yeah I do wonder how people will think of me when I say this violent, white macho culture dominated, concussion filled, actively damaging to the participants, bullshit hierarchical, cult-like "sport" where fake fights break out each week on TV for little reason and are poorly thought out.

but I suppose not everybody "gets" hockey.

Funny, I thought you were talking about football

MC Safety

Going to Smackdown Live tonight. Debating if I am staying for 205 Live, or just heading home when Smackdown ends. I just have no interest in the "cruiserweight" division.

That's probably a good idea to beat the crowds going home.

I'd think the only reason(s) to stay would be that awesome English dude who recently announced his intention to interfere in a match, and Rich Swan. I really like those two guys.

Hasney

You're staying. Wake up that dead crowd. I believe in you! You can handle this!

You have to do what you can to get the crowd chanting "CAN YOU HANDLE THIS" if Swann comes out. It's very important

Just head home. 3 hours is far too much to ask you to stay and nobody will blame you for being burned out

Beefy

Braun was the best part about last nights Raw. The guy started to look like a monster heel, to bad it will probably only last a week.

Recall

Royal Rumble 1997 a let down of a world title match following Survivor Series 96 and a show where a whole lot of free tickets were given away to pad that crowd as they barely drew anything paid.

It did look visually awesome though with so many people watching a show, the grand nature of it all.

The Rumble itself beyond the screwy finish wasn't that hot but I haven't watched it in a long time.

Royal Rumble 1997 a let down of a world title match following Survivor Series 96 and a show where a whole lot of free tickets were given away to pad that crowd as they barely drew anything paid.

It did look visually awesome though with so many people watching a show, the grand nature of it all.

The Rumble itself beyond the screwy finish wasn't that hot but I haven't watched it in a long time.
That show ruled. I wish shawn didn't have the flu.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
They give you a title that you dont deserve, make the company about you even though you're complete and utter shite and then....
KAI is resigning from WRESTLE-1 at the end of the year to become a freelancer.

Top Bottom