• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Dreaming of a Vanilla Christmas

AJ's hair has passed the soccer mom phase and moved onto Christian Rock.
billy-ray-cyrus-1224379997.jpg

P1

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
time for a ziggler screaming promo

yeah and corbin, he looks like a champ to me (to vince)

ElRenoRaven

Yea Ziggler has just been ruined. He cuts these I'm going to do everything promos and then constantly fucking gets beat. It took a long time but Vince finally managed to ruin him.

PreFire

All the title matches first? Are they competing with something for tv right now? There's no football on.. Unless you count college football

Please lose, Dolph.

Please.

Take one for the team and get the fuck away from the main event.

Or the midcard.

Is Superstars still on? Saturday Morning Slam?

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Crews desperately needs a manager.

How do you know? He never gets any mic time. The few times I've heard him talk he doesn't have the complete inability to form a rational thought the way guys like Titus and Kalisto have shown, he just has nothing to work with.

I'll say he needs a character more than he needs a manager. Something he can build a promo around rather than just being a smiling muscly guy.

somedevil

Oh man. You're right. This is the answer.

Apollo has the skills and he can get great pops, but he's not great on the mic/has no character. Give him a good manager who can speak for him though and you could get something going.

He should watch Lashley on TNA if ever does a heel turn.

Top Bottom