• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Dreaming of a Vanilla Christmas

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
I could not stop laughing at Strowman destroying Christmas. How are there not gifs of this?

3o6ZsXrhVp4iF59SEg.gif

3o6Zt6m6pICeMpITTy.gif

Strowman's fun at the moment but I get this feeling the minute he needs to have a legitimate match with someone that isn't just him squashing his way through it he's gonna look like an absolute mess.

Strowman's fun at the moment but I get this feeling the minute he needs to have a legitimate match with someone that isn't just him squashing his way through it he's gonna look like an absolute mess.

Yeah I think this is the case.

Hopefully at WM he just wins that battle royale thing and doesn't stink up one of the singles matches.

Menome

That sounds like a relationship that's going to implode within ten days' time.

PUT THE STRAP ON BRAUN

Filth.

JOHN CENA VS UNDERTAKER

15 YEARS IN THE MAKING

15 YEARS IN THE MAKING

15 YEARS IN THE MAKING MAGGLE

#15YEARSINTHEMAKING

NEW T-SHIRT : 15 YEARS IN THE MAKING

NEW SPECIAL NETWORK SHOW : 15 YEARS IN THE MAKING

15 YEARS IN THE MAKING

You know what? I'm hyped for it if true.

Bullshit son, I watched it last weekend and it was substantially worse than the worst WWE show of this year.
I should mention I don't care about dork picture books. Marks.

3r0J4By.jpg

Made you an av, Zach. But I know you won't use it cause you hate me. 😔😔😔😔😔
#HeHateMe

Del Rio is working Paige like a fiddle. No wonder he was able to work Vince and become a multiple time WWE Champion. Truly an inspiration to the Latino community.

Top Bottom