• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Dreaming of a Vanilla Christmas

Miz shootin' on Renee's love life.

Honestly, with this and her being in Total Divas...I think Renee deserves better. She's a great professional analyst that shouldn't be brought down with stuff like this.

How do you know? He never gets any mic time. The few times I've heard him talk he doesn't have the complete inability to form a rational thought the way guys like Titus and Kalisto have shown, he just has nothing to work with.

I'll say he needs a character more than he needs a manager. Something he can build a promo around rather than just being a smiling muscly guy.
Watch that breaking grounds episode and the times he Has spoken. He needs it badly, I even said it when he was put on the roster. He's a great performer but he needs a hype man.

0581cbfc39.png

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Miz shootin' on Renee's love life.

Honestly, with this and her being in Total Divas...I think Renee deserves better. She's a great professional analyst that shouldn't be brought down with stuff like this.

It's professional wrestling

I'm pretty sure she knows what that entails

Awkward place for a commercial break.

I'm way more invested in the women's division on SD than the RAW division, despite loving Charlotte and Bayley.

Sigh.

Lmfao that was amazing

But I loved renee as unadulterated interviewer

Now shes one of the superstars. Going to be fun to see that mixed tag match, and that was a great way to make that feud mean something

Meanwhile, the us title on raw means jackshit

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
What did The Miz do now? I missed it dammit

Renee: what's with your obsession with Ambrose

Miz: what's with YOUR obsession with Ambrose, since ur the one sleeping with him

Renee: *slap*

WWE Universe:

0581cbfc39.png

It's professional wrestling

I'm pretty sure she knows what that entails

Yeah but still. Renee is one of the best interviewers/analysts the WWE has had in a long time. Just part of me don't want to see her being in that kind of role.

Also another tag team tournament? I would just have Slater team with Mojo because of the falling out with Rhyno and then get bodied by The Wyatts. Maybe Rhyno helps out or he turns his back on Slater. It's better than doing this again and having Mojo just sit out.

Nekofrog

Banned
I really loved Bayley by the end of her nxt run. Now when I watch her on raw she's written like a 9 year old who just snorted pixie sticks. She had a super friendly kid gimmick in nxt, but she wasn't actually acting like a 9 year old there

Top Bottom