• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Dreaming of a Vanilla Christmas

Shocker. The cringe is too much. I'm usually pretty tolerant but Steph has been fucking awful so far. Why does she even need to be on the show anymore, I don't get it.

Zach

Oh, RAW is on. I'm always amazed by the folks who get off on watching people like Stephanie or Vince McMahon pettily attacking people they're upset with on their TV show. But I guess a sizeable amount of people enjoy that kind of thing, what with people voting for Donald Trump and all.

If Punk was "injured" and still part of the org it'd be adding to the story because fans are rallying behind him and letting the heels know. Now? It's just some dumb smark ass chant

It's Chicago, it's always going to happen there. No idea why anyone would be surprised or upset at it at this point. Perhaps blame WWE for not being able to get people more over than the guy who's been gone for two years

If Punk was "injured" and still part of the org it'd be adding to the story because fans are rallying behind him and letting the heels know. Now? It's just some dumb smark ass chant

Aren't smarks the one's upset at the chant, cause he left them and its disrespectful to the performers in the ring LOL

Heroman

Banned
That whole segment is why Stephanie is the worst, no one got their hear back and she looked like the smartest person in the ring.

Which was better?

See Daniel? These people want you to quit just like CM Punk did.

or

If you could keep that up for two minutes and fifteen seconds you'd last one more second then Punk did.

What position?
/
vlcsnap-2013-07-20-15h50m31s77_zps9a9b1843.jpg

ngower

To everyone bitching about Steph, did no one pay attention to the fact that Mick has the night off and that Seth came out there to keep building the storyline towards his feud with HHH? The promo advanced a story. It served its purpose. The Punk jab and heat for the Shield were excellent too. Y'all need to chill.

Heroman

Banned
To everyone bitching about Steph, did no one pay attention to the fact that Mick has the night off and that Seth came out there to keep building the storyline towards his feud with HHH? The promo advanced a story. It served its purpose. The Punk jab and heat for the Shield were excellent too. Y'all need to chill.
She a heel who never gets comeuppance and that makes everyone look like idiots. She is the worst. I don't need Stephanie to advance this HHH shit she not needed for that.

Steph will not even get comeuppance when the nukes drop. She'll still be walking the earth, yelling at the cockroaches to quit muscling on her Territory

Top Bottom