• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Dreaming of a Vanilla Christmas

Sanjuro

It's getting Dusty in here.

4As24TW.gif

I would've cared that they keep having Gallows and Anderson call people "nerds", which is absolutely stupid now but I don't care. WWE Creative made them a bunch of bald nerds.

shanafan

I would've cared that they keep having Gallows and Anderson call people "nerds", which is absolutely stupid now but I don't care. WWE Creative made them a bunch of bald nerds.

I actually don't mind the nerds joke. It's humorous to me because it's a childish comment, but oddly funny at the same time.

Really liked those segments. Braun is great and that sniffing was distracting, but it kinda worked in the segment...it's weird. Jericho is the best. I thought Bayley was gonna be her normal, awful self, but that was great. I like seeing Anderson and Gallows call people nerds lol.

He is still blading.
Lol
I actually don't mind the nerds joke. It's humorous to me because it's a childish comment, but oddly funny at the same time.
Yeah, it fits them well.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Nia is awful on the mic and awful in the ring. I think she's legit the worst performer in the company including Dana Brooke and every single person on NXT.

shanafan

"Nia being a coward, beating down a defenseless Sasha Banks."

Oh, like when Sasha Banks had a kendo stick and just kept beating on Charlotte?

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Like she is so bad it's uncomfortable having her doing anything on camera. She makes Baron Corbin look like the Rock on the mic. She makes Dana look like AJ Styles. She's like the perfect storm of drizzling shits.

And did she just say "gooder"?

The combo of Nia's really kind eyes and her poppy opening make for a really unintimidating heel.

I actually wonder if she might work better as a face, weirdly enough.

Paracelsus

I still don't get how whoever thought Nia Jax theme fit her got paid. They stole the money, it's like having Hillary Duff sing the lyrics of Slow Chemical.

That was a really nice Samoan drop and a beautiful leg drop too. Nia smiling takes away from anything that she does that's "bad." It's not even an evil smile...not really sure how to explain it lol

The combo of Nia's really kind eyes and her poppy opening make for a really unintimidating heel.

I actually wonder if she might work better as a face, weirdly enough.
Yeah, basically this...

Pikma

Banned
I'm not watching it but yeah, Nia Jax is awful, the shittiest performer the WWE has put on camera in the last 10 years, the only reason she's there is because of The Rock

Top Bottom