• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Dreaming of a Vanilla Christmas

Is Seth Rollins the biggest missed opportunity of 2016 in the WWE or would he have turned out as awful as he is now on the stick anyway? Would his thunderous return have masked it for long enough that it wouldn't matter?
He was always awful on the mic. No opportunities were missed with him.

ngower

Finally got around to buying an Omega shirt. Now here's hoping it arrives before NXT Nashville for ultimate smark points.

Trying to convince anyone I can to watch SDL tonight because it looks so damn good on paper. And with the rumors of Joe popping up I'm getting a little too excited for a show that's likely to let me down.

Why is everyone getting super worked up over an embarass the heel spot that's as old as time?

EDIT: RE: the bayley gif from 2 pages ago
Just described to Demand Progress, is there any way to watch this on my TV like on Chromecast?

Yeah, the web player will let you cast the videos, you should get a cast icon at the bottom of the video player

GunBR

I remember how a lot of people wanted to Seth to return as a face
He was a good heel, he only became boring because of the Authority storyline

I hope that after Mania he turns again

Is Seth Rollins the biggest missed opportunity of 2016 in the WWE or would he have turned out as awful as he is now on the stick anyway? Would his thunderous return have masked it for long enough that it wouldn't matter?

Nah it just exposed Seth earlier than it would have.

Zach

ZJbvvFs.png

Oh, imbask...

Nekofrog

Banned
You guys will be my barometer for whether or not I watch smackdown tonight. I'm so glad I have lab mice that the WWE can test their product on to see it it's safe for west coast human consumption :]

I don't know of Seth was exposed it just the fact that WWE can't book baby faces
I don't know did Seth come up with Seth FREAKIN' Rollins then he is to blame. He wasn't really given anything abysmal to do, his moveset is perfect for a babyface but he's been boring.

Not that WWE isn't to blame too

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I have no idea why they've essentially made The Club's catchphrase thing to call guys NERDS or GEEKS like it's an American high school.

'They' was The Club.

They were doing that shit before they went to the WWE.

Spoiler alert: Bullet Club is lame and cringey as fuck and always has been

Man God

Non-Canon Member
'They' was The Club.

They were doing that shit before they went to the WWE.

Spoiler alert: Bullet Club is lame and cringey as fuck and always has been

I'd take ANY incarnation of the NWO over the club.

ANY.

Wolfpac? Check.
Hollywood? Check.
B-team?
NWO 2000? Check.
Silver? Check.
WWE NWO? Check.

ngower

I get it, I get why they're booing him...but Cena actually had a pretty enjoyable run before he took his absence. Felt like he deserves at least a semblance of a warm welcome.

Top Bottom