• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Dreaming of a Vanilla Christmas

Alexa got plates on her belt.

giphy.gif

It's of the shitty logo on her shirt.

tumblr_inline_o533tgwdOw1td6a19_500.gif

ReiGun

Something else. I wish they maybe went more into detail on the glove thing and not the Harley thing.

I think the glove thing is always just going to be a little accessory rather than something Alexa's character is built around. I do agree trying to do the Harley thing just because she dressed like her when Suicide Squad was out is lame, but it's not a big deal.

I would personally rather Alexa get less CAW-ish ring gear and entrance before worrying about her logo.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
i dont mean to be mean, but is bayley's character that she's...slow? She comes off as simple minded, like Eugene, but less extreme

Bayley's character is a superfan that somehow got a job being a wrestler.

She's the kind of character who hangs around Sami Zayn's locker room and says "BIG FUCKING FAN, MAN"

ReiGun

i dont mean to be mean, but is bayley's character that she's...slow? She comes off as simple minded, like Eugene, but less extreme

She's a superfan kid in an adult's body. Her awkward mannerisms are supposed to be her being nervous and overwhelmed at the fact that she's actually a wrestler.

Nekofrog

Banned
I say just have roman reigns music for every WWE SUPERSTAR entrance in the rumble. That way you'll actually be surprised when The Big Dawg shows up.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Hold on, my boy Joe is debuting tonight?

There's nothing that suggests its happening. It's just speculation because they've booked SD as a much bigger show than Raw did + they did a Cena/Joe video on WWE's website.

Nekofrog

Banned
Is Seth Rollins the biggest missed opportunity of 2016 in the WWE or would he have turned out as awful as he is now on the stick anyway? Would his thunderous return have masked it for long enough that it wouldn't matter?

Foggy

Of course this grown woman also talks and dresses like a child. Even if that still tracks with the idea that she's a "superfan", it still doesn't explain the side ponytail.

Bayley's weird, she's like the 9000 year old anime witch of the wrestling world.

Angry Grimace

Is Seth Rollins the biggest missed opportunity of 2016 in the WWE or would he have turned out as awful as he is now on the stick anyway? Would his thunderous return have masked it for long enough that it wouldn't matter?

They blew the call on it, but it wouldn't have mattered. Rollins is a terrible face.

Top Bottom