• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Dreaming of a Vanilla Christmas

BHBQttw.gif

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
On the Internet, you will find someone who will defend even the smelliest trash because they were exposed to it at an impressionable age. Nostalgia is a hell of a thing.

Bronx-Man:
10814%20-%20Jack_Doan%20autoplay_gif%20gif%20gillberg%20referee%20spear%20sunday_night_heat%20tiger_ali-singh%20wwf.gif

I loved Crash as a kid. I played the hell out of it. It's the game I spent the most time with with my best friend before he passed away. I have a lot of sentimental attachment to it.

It's not a series worth reviving. At all.

You haven't lived until you've seen the episode of Law & Order SVU where the opening is Goldberg beating the shit out of half the cast as they try to restrain him and is also only defeated when he's tazed and hit with a chair.

What in the hell!

Is this real? The title.

Yeah, it was Jay Briscoe's custom ROH title:
JayBriscoetitlebelt.jpg

Matt then made it the Ring of Honor Iconic (Innovative Creator and Originator of a New-Found Industry Champion) Championship
HxdFyfl.jpg

Then when Matt left, he gave it to Mike Bennett and Maria, and it became the "Championship of Love"
JVT2mT6.jpg

while y'all are talking crash

gRss9sHl.jpg

after no more heroes, I am legally obligated to try anything suda puts out
or rather has his name slapped on

i am prepared for disappointment

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I can only trust a Suda game that has Mikami attached to it

Yamaoka will at least provide a quality soundtrack to the disappointment.

oh shit, is he doing the soundtrack for this?

Yamaoka's Shadows of the Damned soundtrack is criminally underrated as far as his catalog goes.

Crash is a trilogy of solid mediocrity loved by people who choose to not play the actual great platformers for some asinine reason.
JBq82sl.gif

Solid mediocrity loved by people avoiding greatness

Sounds more like your posts
NH9gE7v.gif

Free is exactly the price I'm willing to pay for him at this point. Soundtrack does look good

Top Bottom