• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Dreaming of a Vanilla Christmas

no more heroes is the best 7th gen wrestling game btw

WzW1WI2.gif

Yeah, it was Jay Briscoe's custom ROH title:
JayBriscoetitlebelt.jpg

Matt then made it the Ring of Honor Iconic (Innovative Creator and Originator of a New-Found Industry Champion) Championship
HxdFyfl.jpg

Then when Matt left, he gave it to Mike Bennett and Maria, and it became the "Championship of Love"
JVT2mT6.jpg
This is hilarious lol! Dan probably rolled his eyes at this.

Nah, think you just had to get them in the right spot if i remember right

I was spinning backfist -> tiger suplex comboing all through the game
I saw the dragon suplex a lot in my play through as well. Shame, I was always hoping for the tombstone or Stinger Death Drop

Nah, think you just had to get them in the right spot if i remember right

I was spinning backfist -> tiger suplex comboing all through the game
Actually yeah that sounds about right.

Look at it this way; Kane sustained for Twenty Years while Crash crashed and burned over a decade ago.

Crash is like one of those Attitude Era wafer thin characters from the lower card you look back at like "huh, people used to pop for that guy?" who got by because everything was over back then even if their technical chops were lacking.
Now randomly returning in 2016....So he's basically the Headbangers, right down to the obnoxious "crazy".

No More Heroes 2 still stings for being one of those sequels that improved upon a number of glaring faults with the original.
Whilst simultaneously making a host more.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
So what happened with Joe v Nakamura in Japan?

Tagyhag

So Nak got the title back?

Yep

Defending it in a cage rematch in Australia, so he'll probably lose it back too

And before anybody does another post censoring any part of this, please know it's on the official site, front page, and social media. They're telling fans directly it happened, they aren't trying to hide it.

Yep

Defending it in a cage rematch in Australia, so he'll probably lose it back too

And before anybody does another post censoring any part of this, please know it's on the official site, front page, and social media. They're telling fans directly it happened, they aren't trying to hide it.

Nah I think the change at Takeover was specfically so Nak could win it in Osaka. Without Osaka Nak probably wins the Takeover match. Nak carries it going forward and Joe maybe goes to the main roster

Just a hunch

lol On Championship Wrestling from Hollywood Erik Watts cashed in his PPIII urn(Money In The Bank Briefcase) to win the tag team title belts by himself.. lol

Batista's always been great as a wrestler, person, and actor

animation3ctk7q.gif

TFW when you never need to go back to wrestling or its attention-seeking "you still got it"-chanting fans

Top Bottom