• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Dreaming of a Vanilla Christmas

Pikma

Banned
Batista was always shit, both in the ring and on the mic
Batista7.jpg
Kinda crazy how Batista was never this likeable as a wrestler.

I'm sure Batista is a decent guy behind the scenes but I just can't get over the whole thing where he cheated on his now ex-wife while she had cancer.
You remember the Melina storyline? That was a fucking.... Shoot! Morrison was basically cucking his girlfriend which is fucking disgusting and they're still dating me thinks. How do you let another guy mess around with your woman like that?

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/injured-wwe-superstar-returning-to-action-soon

So Tamina is set to return soon and she's going to Raw.

I feel like Tamina is someone who's best role is when she's the Diesel to someone. Charlotte should kick Dana aside and hire Tamina.

@Blue: That Morrison thing will never not be wild. Any chances that's what killed any chance of a non-ECW world title push for him since Vince was allegedly pissed off he didn't try to fight Batista?

Kurita

Yeah I believe he was for the show with Brock and the guy who dressed as Owens. Also here is more from some show:

Stone Cold one is hilarious. Also, it seems fans who watch WWE in Japan don't seem to cross over and watch New Japan.

This show is Ame Talk, and it's freaking great!
They had a few episodes about Wrasslin', including one about Joshi wrestling.

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/injured-wwe-superstar-returning-to-action-soon

I feel like Tamina is someone who's best role is when she's the Diesel to someone. Charlotte should kick Dana aside and hire Tamina.

@Blue: That Morrison thing will never not be wild. Any chances that's what killed any chance of a non-ECW world title push for him since Vince was allegedly pissed off he didn't try to fight Batista?
Nah the problem was that Morrison wasn't an entertainer. That's why Miz became the Michaels and not Marty. Morrison is one dimensional brother but if he was just coming in today, he'd be a star. Plus the Trish situation also didn't help either.

Poor Tamina. She should be with The Usos again.

Heroman

Banned

Tamina best role is not to be on a tv

RBH

giphy.gif

The Young Bucks, Matt & Nick Jackson, have signed a new two-year contract which covers both Ring of Honor and New Japan Pro Wrestling, to continue on a similar schedule as they did this year.

The deal has a significant increase in money from both companies in both companies for 2017, and another increase in 2018, and will allow them to maintain their own merchandise. They are also going to have more input into creative, as they were the ones who set the wheels in motion for Matt Hardy's video on the show last night.

The Hardys have the contractual ability to do the show, which is scheduled for April 1st in Lakeland, FL, the night before WrestleMania in Orlando, at the Jenkins Arena.

TNA signed off on Matt Hardy's video appearing on the ROH PPV last night at the 11th hour, as well as on Brandi Rhodes being able to appear to introduce her husband.

Contrary to rumors, The Young Bucks will not be on the TNA television show at the Hardys Compound and there is nothing on paper regarding anyone from ROH working for TNA, but the fact TNA was cooperative would theoretically mean a relationship has been opened.

The contracts are exclusive to the U.S. and Japanese market, but it would enable them to do overseas dates that don't coincide with ROH or New Japan bookings. The only exception is they are allowed to continue working PWG dates.
http://www.f4wonline.com/ring-honor...-225866?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

When Randy puts the effort in, he can be near on top. I think he and Bray could be good tag champs.

Nah the problem was that Morrison wasn't an entertainer. That's why Miz became the Michaels and not Marty. Morrison is one dimensional brother but if he was just coming in today, he'd be a star. Plus the Trish situation also didn't help either.

Poor Tamina. She should be with The Usos again.
I never was much of a Morrison fan. I gained a large liking for Mercury during J&J and the antics they had.

Tamina best role is not to be on a tv
You're right, but if they are featuring her, she's better off just standing in the background with the occasional superkick.

When Randy puts the effort in, he can be near on top. I think he and Bray could be good tag champs.

I never was much of a Morrison fan. I gained a large liking for Mercury during J&J and the antics they had.

You're right, but if they are featuring her, she's better off just standing in the background with the occasional superkick.
Mercury was the total package but he decided to hang them up. I'm glad they're still taking care of him as he's a good guy all around.

ReiGun

Would rather see Tamina as Carmella or Alexa's muscle. Plus, Smackdown could use a big woman.

That said, her being on Raw isn't so bad either.

Would rather see Tamina as Carmella or Alexa's muscle. Plus, Smackdown could use a big woman.

That said, her being on Raw isn't so bad either.
I want to believe this just gives more hope Asuka ends up on Smackdown inevitably.

Anyways, don't worry, Rosa Mendes will come to deliver us a five star match any second now.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
May as well buy UMvC3 just to prepare yourself for the disappointing roster of literal whos and the rest locked away as dlc in MvC4

ReiGun

May as well buy UMvC3 just to prepare yourself for the disappointing roster of literal whos and the rest locked away as dlc in MvC4

I do await the legions of Marvel fans that will show up to tell me why I should care about whatever bum-fuck Inhumans they put in.

Tagyhag

Wait till they pull the whole I was never with you to begin with I just wanted to destroy you from within story and Randy jobs out Bray for 3 ppvs in a row lol...

;)

I thought that's where it was going to, but we can't forget about the shiny eyes! He was born with the devil whispering in his ear.

-

Charlotte is bigger than Tamina though, at least with Dana she's a "protege", she needs to be the muscle of one of the "little shits" on the roster like the already mentioned Carmella or Alexa. It's going to be weird having Tamina on Raw given Nia is already there and much larger, Tamina doesn't really have a role on Raw anymore other than just being another body. She'd work better on Smackdown IMO, give Naomi something to do.

Top Bottom