• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Dreaming of a Vanilla Christmas

Bronx-Man

Banned
JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE

Fox318

Corbin needs to work on his entrance walk. Good lord.

quujSTQ.gif

ReiGun

It would be strange to bring in Mickie James as a heel.

The biggest swerve is they just got someone to play the part and then reveal the real person later.
Strange, but not out of the realm of possibility.

The second option is also possible, tho.

So this Cena promo? I am so confused..is this heel Cena or face Cena?

I think he was just playing a bit more heelish for the Chicago crowd.

Somebody on Smackdown loves putting together the screencaps for the vs screen. They never mess with the Women though its always the professional shots.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I'm pretty sure Bryan just isn't on the show or at the arena. It's 2 days after Christmas after all.

Top Bottom