• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Dreaming of a Vanilla Christmas

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
They're pretty dumb if they don't have AJ/Cena main event WM. Dude is the most over dude they have anymore and you have 2 guys that actually get reactions.

Sure it's a slightly reversed reaction but both guys get pops.

aj-styles-vs-chris-jericho-wrest-620x350.jpg

Similar, but the ones tonight are gray.
They are completely different

They're pretty dumb if they don't have AJ/Cena main event WM. Dude is the most over dude they have anymore and you have 2 guys that actually get reactions.

Sure it's a slightly reversed reaction but both guys get pops.

I like AJ/Taker better

We already got AJ/Cena and their rematch would solely be for Cena to get his win back

I can't believe you guys are getting worked by Bliss being double jointed. My wife does that all the time to creep me out. It's disgusting, but it doesn't hurt at all.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Wonder if Corbin can pull off shaved or short hair cause IMO his hair is even worse than his belly button slit and something should be done about it.

ngower

They went 5 minutes in between commercial breaks. They must have something big planned for the finish/post-match because they have been breaking like crazy and I can only assume they want their commercial obligations out of the way.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
AJ selling to Corbin and Corbin looking like a badass...not a bad match so far.
He's working with AJ. Of course he looks decent.

Corbin is fine in the ring, actually. It's nothing like Strowman where you legit can't put him in a long match.

This has been a good main event so far. Not surprising because AJ works well with everyone, but I think this match can do a lot for Corbin especially, even when he eventually loses.

Angry Grimace

This is like the best match they've had in the CW division so far.

Top Bottom