• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Dreaming of a Vanilla Christmas

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Surprised it didn't end on a crazier move but I guess they want to wait for the PPV match.

klonere

Banned
2 Dragon Gate guys finishing a match on a single superplex is a hell of a story.

Kudos to Neville, dude has put in work since he came back.

Overall smackdown was worse than Raw, live show-wise. Don't know how they managed that. Rest hold city

Caught most of 205 Live but had to leave midway through the main event. Last thing I caught was Neville's sick front drop kick. Definitely seemed like the best match of the night.

Triple threat had nice spots but way too much downtime/filler. Crowd was chanting boring once they were bored of chanting CM Punk and after the table spot they chanted "this is awesome ". Marks

There was a strange botch in the women's match. Ref counting to 10, both on the outside, Alexa comes in by 9 and Becky isn't coming in. Red stops counting and it's like 20 seconds of awkwardness before Becky comes back in and Alexa takes her out of the ring again. Bonus: the post interview was silent for the live crowd. My first guess was Mickie James, glad I wasn't alone in that

My sister asked for Pixar's "Inside Out" for Christmas. My mother, in her haste, got her this presumably much better film:

https://twitter.com/TommyMagelssen/status/813829099575738368

winniethepoohdead_zpsbfd00898.gif~c200

GunBR

I need to be honest, it would be cool see Taker beating AJ or Cena and winning the title if this is his last Wrestlemania

But I'm pretty sure that they gonna make Cena win his 16th World title against AJ at Mania, and I'm ok with that
AJ had a great run and he maybe gets the title back later

klonere

Banned
They will you know, try and reel in the next Cena/Styles match right? There's not much left for them to do after the Summerslam match.

I still dislike 205 Live being before Talking Smack. But I get it, because if 205 Live was on after they'd probably not have as many people watching it. Keeping it before Talking Smack which a lot of people who have the network watch likely means people who normally wouldn't check it out probably watch it before Talking Smack is on.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Becky Lynch trying to outdo Sting by getting betrayed by herself.

I still dislike 205 Live being before Talking Smack. But I get it, because if 205 Live was on after they'd probably not have as many people watching it. Keeping it before Talking Smack which a lot of people who have the network watch likely means people who normally wouldn't check it out probably watch it before Talking Smack is on.

It's shit. The focus should be on making 205 as good a product as the CWC was to ensure people want to tune in. Talking Smack just doesn't feel as shoot when it's recorded, though with that said given they let the Santa Rhyno mess run I'm guessing it's still pretty shoot.

klonere

Banned
Pete Dunne vs ZSJ from PROGRESS Chapter 40, highly recommended match. Definitely one of the longer PROGRESS main events that I can remember but excellent throughout, some flow issues but they pick it back up. Nothing all that fancy either, just a stiff stiff bout.

Unrelated FCP gif:

qP5ZFVO.gif

Angry Grimace

Corbin looked like a star tonight by the way. Don't hate.

Top Bottom