• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Dreaming of a Vanilla Christmas

Barrage

Speaking of Jeff Cobb, I find it funny that a bunch of the self-described "post-smark" wrestling fans have already turned on him - probably hastened by their Lord And Saviour, Greatest Wrestler of All Time Matt Riddle, being exposed as not quite ready to lead a match when he wrestled Cobb the other week. Now it's all "Cobb's overrated", "Cobb's boring", "Cobb's too short" and, of course, "Cobb was better two years ago when no one knew who he was".

What in the fuck is a post-smark,and why would anyone call themselves that

Catching up on this week's on 205live, feel like the whole diss at americans from Neville is unnecessary, then again, he really isn't a foreign heel if he doesn't hate 'Murica

TL21xx

Banned
God, if Angle comes back at the rumble, I'm gonna lose it. Especially since I'll be in the arena. Only thing keeping me from getting too hype about the possibility is that there's also a report that he isn't taking bookings after April rather than Feb, so maybe it'll be a Mania return instead.

Side note, anyone else in WrassleGAF gonna be at the Rumble?

Tall4Life

I know they wanted him to use that like he was "locking and loading" his Superman punch arm with ammo, but could someone please just tell creative already that it looks like Roman is jerking off or some shit. He looks stupid as hell trying to act like that is intimidating or some kind of badass threat.

Feels like every time he pumps his arm its a sign from Vince to creative that Roman is pumping Vince's "ego" with every stroke.

weSGlRR.gif

personally, i always cock my fist when roman does, it's great and wonderful

God, if Angle comes back at the rumble, I'm gonna lose it. Especially since I'll be in the arena. Only thing keeping me from getting too hype about the possibility is that there's also a report that he isn't taking bookings after April rather than Feb, so maybe it'll be a Mania return instead.

Side note, anyone else in WrassleGAF gonna be at the Rumble?

I've seen him wrestle recently, and man, age has really take a toll on him, like real bad, but I'd be nice to see him come as a surprise. Also, I'll be there as well!

Side note: JBL fucking ruined Talking Smack. He sucks so much.

Sephzilla

American Made is just too blatant of a ripoff for me to consider it superior. It even uses the almost exact same guitar line with one note changed. It's the Ice Ice Baby to the superior Under Pressure.

Browny

Banned
Shaking my head at you

Good match no doubt, suited Sami's position as a great chaser of a belt.

Nak though? I suppose if he ever makes it to Smackdown...

Also, I was watching The Raid last night. Now I know where Kevin Dunn got that great idea of shaky impact camera from.

Fuck Kevin Dunn.

Fuck Hogan, I feel legitimately ashamed that I used to be a fan of his.

I respect how his run brought wrestling to the big time and in terms of drawing power he is second only to Steve Austin. But I really hope WWE never give this racist prick screen time ever again.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
is daily motion match links allowed here? Im never sure where that falls in the piracy conundrum

That feel when you realize if they do Cena/Taker for the belt at Mania, that means Taker wins the Rumble

When was the last completely good Rumble, because it's gonna be nearing "Obama running for an election" level at least by now if they fuck it up again next month

Fox318

Good match no doubt, suited Sami's position as a great chaser of a belt.

Nak though? I suppose if he ever makes it to Smackdown...

Also, I was watching The Raid last night. Now I know where Kevin Dunn got that great idea of shaky impact camera from.

Fuck Kevin Dunn.

You just know deep down he think's he's going to win an Emmy for cinematography for Raw.

Striker

Fuck Hogan, I feel legitimately ashamed that I used to be a fan of his.

I respect how his run brought wrestling to the big time and in terms of drawing power he is second only to Steve Austin. But I really hope WWE never give this racist prick screen time ever again.
What is your opinion on Ric Flair

Top Bottom