• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Dreaming of a Vanilla Christmas

the rumble match itself is trash outside of brock and goldberg. all their main eventers are in world title matches because of the brand split or are they gonna do double duty?

2016 GOTY:
1. Darkest Dungeon
2. American Truck Simulator
3. Dragon Quest Builders
4. House of the Dying Sun
5. Battlefleet Gothic: Armada
6. Stellaris
7. Odin Sphere Leifthrasir
8. Severed
9. Picross 3D Round 2
10. Stephen's Sausage Roll

It's whatever I can run on my shitty laptop, my Vita, or the 3DS.

10 matches that I enjoyed and wrote about this year:
1. Yuji Okabayashi (c) vs. Hideyoshi Kamitani, BJW Ryogukutan 2016
2, Strong BJ (c) vs. The Big Guns, AJPW New Explosion at Ryogukutan Kokugikan (tough to pick one of the Strong BJ vs. Big Guns matches)
3. Kento Miyahara (c) vs. Jun Akiyama, AJPW Summer Action Series 2016 Night 5
4. Go Shiozaki & Yuji Okabayashi vs. Yuji Hino & Daisuke Sekimoto, Fortune Dream 3
5. Hideki Suzuki & Yoshihisa Uto vs. Yasufumi Nakanoue & Yuji Okabayashi, BJW May 30, 2016
6. Chris Hero vs. Zack Sabre Jr., Evolve 60
7. Shuji Ishikawa vs. Hideyoshi Kamitani, BJW Ikkitousen Strong Climb 2016
8. Kengo Mashimo vs. Kento Miyahara, AJPW Champion Carnival Day One
9. Meiko Satomura (c) vs. Aja Kong, Sendai Girls 4/8/16
10. Meiko Satormura (c) vs. Syuri, Sendai Girls 3/11/16

That first half of PROGRESS. Yasssssssssssssss
My fucking god

Mystery shows rule

Matches:
South Pacific Power Trip vs FSU & Nixon Newell
Toni Storm vs Kay Lee Ray
Roy Johnson's Wasteman Challenge
Tag Titles: Seven/Bate vs Riots vs Scurll/Sabre

Results:
Nixon pinned Black,crazy opener with one too many unwanted sexual advance spots (i.e. one)
Toni pinned KLR, great stuff
MAD MAN MANSON ANSWERED THE WASTEMAN CHALLENGE AND HAD ME CRYING WITHIN 5 SECONDS
Scurll turned face by coming out to his ROH theme and getting Sabre out a box

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Quality guy
image20iua5.jpg

while also retweeting a gofundme for his mothers funeral

Pikma

Banned
If the McMahons have always thought they're that much of a draw they should make a reality show, Total Marks for Themselves, and see how they do without any of their secondary "superstars"

Fox318

HHH won the royal Rumble and was in the main event of the biggest WM in history in 2016

Wrestlemania this year was to help with the McMahon myth.

Shane being the star of the show
Steph and HHH claiming the gate as the main event
Vince making a fake number up for rock to point to

Playing Doom again cause why not, it's Game of the Year, and imagining Zandig in the Praetor suit makes it all the more incredible to me. Fuck a Randy Savage mod, put Zandig in Doom. That would be hilarious
for 3 minutes

Zach

Austin's back at No Way Out '03? I guess I should check out his return on RAW.

Oh wait, isn't he retiring at the next Manio? Man, that snuck up. :(

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
http://www.giantbomb.com/articles/xavier-woods-and-kenny-omegas-respective-top-10-ga/1100-5539/

Kenny Omega and Xavier Woods give their top 10 games of 2016, and it's exactly as amazing as you expect.

lmao Xavier names RPG Maker for the iPhone as one of his games and Kenny says:

Kenny: "Let me guess, in the fictional world you created 'Austin Creed' is a half decent wrestler with segments on TV that are actually interesting?"

Xavier: "Nope, I created a character named Kenny Omega. You would have loved it! The story was about him and his two buddies who were constantly stealing t-shirt designs from their rival group, The New Day. They also appropriated hand gestures, sayings, and crotch chops from past eras. It's definitely a work of fiction and not based on anyone I know. Moving on."

Kayfabe: alive and well.

Sasha can stay the hell from Smackdown. I don't need her coming there and stealing the limelight.

Goddamn Roman is heeling real hard on twitter. He's begging to be turned. Begging!
Roman as the heel who doesn't give a fuck what the audience thinks about him because he's getting that money is the way to go.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Wow, NOAH's most recent shows were apparently getting a strong reaction from the crowd and were reportedly of a much better quality than the last year.

wow booker of the year 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014. wow!

I wonder if they'll have a women's elimination chamber.

Smackdown getting all the gimmick PPV's the next year. Elimination Chamber, Extreme Rules (allegedly), MITB, plus TLC later in the year while Raw has just HIAC if I'm remembering correctly.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
So this is where AJ loses rematch against Cena.

Elimination Chamber usually involves an Elimination Chamber match, which isn't...a rematch.

Meltzer says that Cena-Undertaker is like 90% locked, but I don't really see why the WWE Championship should be in the match at all. Seems stupid to have a guaranteed marquee match-up with or without the belt and just add the belt to it to ruin some other marquee match.

Top Bottom