• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Dreaming of a Vanilla Christmas

somedevil

I5x54Qm.gif

All the guys taking iphone photos.

Tagyhag

Zach

10/10 entrance for The Rock at No Way Out '03 until the hilarious voiceover nonsense.

"If you smellllll... if you smellllll..."

>___>

Bronx-Man

Banned

Funny how almost everyone on Raw mentions going to SmackDown is a better option for them, but no one on SmackDown ever says anything about wanting to be on Raw.

Who's putting up the OT for January?
I think someone already claimed it. Not sure though.

AJ Styles front and center in a WWE PPV poster. Even in front of Big Match John!

If you told me last year that this was gonna happen, I'd laugh at you.
In the span of a year he's become the biggest star in company that wrestles weekly. That's insane.

AXS only show highlighted versions of the NJPW matches?

The Nakamura/AJ match seemed shorter than I remembered when I first watched on World.

Heroman

Banned
AXS only show highlighted versions of the NJPW matches?

The Nakamura/AJ match seemed shorter than I remembered when I first watched on World.
They have 2 matches, one will be highlights the other will be the whole match. IRR. Stlyes vs Nakamura is like 30 mins.

Zach

Oh good, the Catfight Girls have arrived.

Oh good, Limp Bizkit is performing.

Oh good, The Undertaker vs. Big Show and Albert is happening.

Zach

Hey, it's Nathan Jones. Impressive look. Don't know why he wasn't tagging with The Take in that match and I'm not rewinding to find out.

Half the Smackdown roster must be praising the fact they ended up there given a lot of people who get focus there barely got any pre brand split and likely wouldn't have gotten much post brand split if they were on Raw (e.g basically 90% of the women's and tag division).

Top Bottom