• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Dreaming of a Vanilla Christmas

Menome

Catching up on NXT and they actually aired the match where Authors of Pain nearly killed someone? I mean, heck, the match was called off because of it and you can see Ellering checking if the guy was alright before giving a hasty promo.

Menome

Plus, picking Roderick Strong as the third entrance for the four-way was a stupid idea.

Bobby Roode - Cheers
Andrade - Cheers
Strong - Silence
Dillinger - Cheers

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
tumblr_oj1l2b7aQ71qhndw9o1_540.jpg

Even these lower card MMA fighters on a fucking Rizin show have better suit games than "Chopper" Cena.

You know Miyu threw that race on the beach to make Erson feel better.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
All this Krazy Bee business on RIZIN has me thinking how dope a BAD BOY invasion of Dragon Gate would be
blogger-image-178643683.jpg

Hayato/Eita
Hayato/Yoshino
Hayato/Shingo

Browny

Banned
What a perfectly clean post. Just some young ladies who are obviously in a hot environment, so they've had to reduce their level of clothing. They're very happy to be there and are having a good time feeling pretty by having their photographs taken.
Filth.

Zach

Catching up on NXT and they actually aired the match where Authors of Pain nearly killed someone? I mean, heck, the match was called off because of it and you can see Ellering checking if the guy was alright before giving a hasty promo.
How have I not heard about this? Which episode?

shaowebb

Again

Punk lasted over 2 minutes

Ronda didn't even make it 50 seconds
Punk's opponent wasn't really trying to end it though from what I witnessed. Gall got even for the stupid stunt at the weigh in from Punk and when he got tired of beating on his ass from two different top mounts then he tapped him out.

Top Bottom