• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Dreaming of a Vanilla Christmas

Hasney

CyzX_qJUAAA01XX.jpg

shaowebb

Yeah, he's been teased as the next New Japan Bullet Club member

He might work in Japan. He got real good at saving high flyers from their own botches and working smaller men. He might just grow some in the ring over there where he's not just enhancement talent. Hard to tell with guys like that if they had more to offer or if they were holding back.

Match of the year 2016 collection coming to the network

Royal Rumble 2016 – Dean Ambrose vs Kevin Owens (Last Man Standing Match for the Intercontinental Championship)

NXT TakeOver: Dallas – The Revival vs American Alpha (NXT Tag Team Championship)

NXT TakeOver: Dallas – Shinsuke Nakamura vs Sami Zayn

WrestleMania 32 – Charlotte vs Sasha Banks vs Becky Lynch (Women’s Championship)

Raw 04/04/2016 – AJ Styles vs Chris Jericho vs Cesaro vs Kevin Owens (1# Contendership for the WWE World Heavyweight Title)

Extreme Rules 2016 – The Miz vs Sami Zayn vs Kevin Owens vs and Cesaro (Intercontinental Championship)

Extreme Rules 2016 – Roman Reigns vs AJ Styles (Extreme Rules Match for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship)

Battleground 2016 – Sami Zayn vs Kevin Owens

Cruiserweight Classic S01E04 – Johnny Gargano vs Tommaso Ciampa

Cruiserweight Classic S01E05 – Kota Ibushi vs Cedric Alexander

NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn II – The Revival vs DIY (NXT Tag Team Championship)

NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn II – Shinsuke Nakamura vs Samoa Joe (NXT Championship)

SummerSlam 2016 – John Cena vs AJ Styles

SummerSlam 2016 – Seth Rollins vs Finn Balor (WWE Universal Championship)

Raw 08/29/2016 – Kevin Owens vs Big Cass vs Seth Rollins vs Roman Reigns (WWE Universal Championship)

Backlash 2016 – AJ Styles vs Dean Ambrose (WWE World Championship)

Cruiserweight Classic S01E10 – Kota Ibushi vs TJ Perkins

Clash of Champions 2016 – Sheamus vs Cesaro (Best of Seven Series, Match #7)

Raw 10/03/2016 – Sasha Banks vs Charlotte (RAW Women’s Championship)

No Mercy 2016 – Dolph Ziggler vs The Miz (Intercontinental Championship)
http://www.wwenetworknews.com/2016/...ction-arriving-monday-match-listing-included/

Heroman

Banned
It's Carnies, the end of the year awards showcasing the best and worst of pro wrestling in 2016
This year we will have a early nominations for many of the categories this year. Please send me up to 4 nominates by Dec 20th. These aren't all the categories but most of them.

Categories
wrestler of the year
- Wwe
-NJPW
-Other
Worst wrestler of the year
Best women wrestler
match of the year
- Wwe
- NJPW
- Other
Worst match of the year
Promotion of the year
Best ppv of the year
Best on the mic
Best gimmick
Worst gimmick
Angle of the year
Worst angle/moment of the year
Best moment
Canry of the year
Shooter of the year
Most overrated wrestler of the year
Most underrated wrestler of the year
Comeback of the year
Most improved
Move of the year.
Tag team of the year
Please retire

klonere

Banned
Fox, I need to make you aware of the main event of Chapter 39 of PROGRESS. So Riddle is the only babyface in a big elimination match and he does the babyface fire up thing of clearing the ring of all the heels.

Except instead of fancy strikes or dives or whatever he shoots on them all. Armbars, rear nakeds and even a front chancery (I think, he had a choke on with his opponent facing him on the floor)

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
big shoot time

marty scurll is probably the worst in-ring wrestler of all of the 'big name' indie guys right now. and it's by a significant margin. he's worse in-ring than cody rhodes. he's as dull as it gets and would pretty much be instantly exposed by a crowd that's not familiar with him.

Syder

So 4 nominees per category?

big shoot time
marty scurll is probably the worst in-ring wrestler of all of the 'big name' indie guys right now. and it's by a significant margin. he's worse in-ring than cody rhodes. he's as dull as it gets and would pretty much be instantly exposed by a crowd that's not familiar with him.
Never heard anyone talking up his in-ring ability. He's just a gimmick, I like it but it's paper thin.

Alexa Bliss winning tonight would be a pretty bad decision. For as good as she is on the mic, she's still very green in the ring.
Yes, also this feud with Becky still has legs and the SD women's belt needs building up on a solid performer before it gets moved around.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Never heard anyone talking up his in-ring ability. He's just a gimmick, I like it but it's paper thin.

I don't even necessarily mean how fluid his moves are or how many moves he knows. I mean he doesn't engage me in a match whatsoever. He's not menacing as a heel, he doesn't come off as outsmarting his enemies, his matches don't flow well unless someone else is doing the heavy lifting and he's merely reacting. He's just kind of... there.

The Lapsed Fan at ROH is equal parts asshole and hilarious. It's kind of dickish to show up and be an ass while people are enjoying the event, but at the same time I'm glad they didn't just ham it up and drop their whole schitck.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
The fact that McManus, Big Daddy & Haystacks are all most non-wrestling fans in the UK think about when you mention British wrestling kinda puts pay to Meltzer's weird "Big Daddy wasn't a household name/British wrestling was never hugely popular" dismissiveness.
Let's face it, despite how likeable Big Dave is he's still a giant weeb who gets hung up on the weirdest shit and once his opinion is set on someone it is very hard to change.

Mine is going to be incomplete b/c im really bad at remembering stuff

Categories
wrestler of the year
- Wwe -- Styles
-NJPW -- Naito / Omega
-Other
Worst wrestler of the year --
Best women wrestler -- Charolette
match of the year
- Wwe --
- NJPW -- Omega / Goto
- Other -- Bucks/Cole vs. Ospreay, Ricochet, Syndal
Worst match of the year -- Ambrose vs Lesnar
Promotion of the year -- NJPW
Best ppv of the year --
Best on the mic -- Ambrose or Omega
Best gimmick -- Naito
Worst gimmick -- Enzo or Carmella
Angle of the year
Worst angle/moment of the year
Best moment
Canry of the year -- Ellsworth
Shooter of the year
Most overrated wrestler of the year -- Ambrose or Sasha
Most underrated wrestler of the year --
Comeback of the year -- Jericho
Most improved -- Miz
Move of the year -- Shooting Star Metlzer Driver
Please retire -- Undertaker

Hey brother(s), my company MKW put on a show for the first time in Thailand two weeks ago. We had a good time and here's a trailer that I hope you guys check out ! If you like it, please subscribe to the Middle Kingdom Wrestling channel and contribute to pro wrestling development in China and Southeast Asia by giving our boys over here a shot. We work really hard on very limited resources .. but hey, we just love this business, I tell you what! Thanks so much dudes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxewGbhxLDs

Top Bottom