• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Dreaming of a Vanilla Christmas

The Geek ratings are in!

The Wyatt Family/Slater and Rhyno - **
Nikki Bella/Carmella - *1/2
The Miz/Ziggler - ***
Baron Corbin/Kalisto - ***1/2
Alexa Bliss/Becky Lynch - **1/4
AJ Styles/Dean Ambrose - ****1/2

AJ gets 5 stars himself though.

New top heel in wrestling.

pDCGrLk.jpg

Just got out of a Raw Live Show, these are always fun.

Takeaways for me are that Bayley hugged a dude right next to me, got a pic with Byron Saxton (lol) and seeing Emma already wrestling, albeit a bit rusty.

And oh yeah, Jericho the GOAT: “You know what happens when you call Chris Jericho culero? YOU JUST MADE THE... Nah, you ain't going on the list, stupid idiots!”, cue MASSIVE heat.

Great PPV

Bliss is champ... fuck yes!
Elsworth as a delusional idiot who doesn't realize he's a heel is great.

Miz was awesome.

AJ incredible.

Bray has a title.

Even the pre show match was great.

Only down spot was Nikki unnecessarily beating Carmella

It was c teir PPV with AJ saving the show from being a d teir show. It they sold this on ppv no one would buy it.

They wouldn't be doing bi weekly brand events if they were relying on PPV alone.

You got a great main, a solid women's title match, a solid ladder match with an A+ victory promo and Bray Wyatt winning a title.

It was c teir PPV with AJ saving the show from being a d teir show. It they sold this on ppv no one would buy it.

Considering this was part of a 3 month free trial they begged me to take, this was a show I accepted

If this was a show I had to pay for, and knowing the money I'd give to see it would go into Trump's pockets eventually, I could not live with myself if I accepted. I have the day my trial is supposed to end written on 7 different things so I absolutely can't forget to not pay them

Foggy

Even then, the flow of the match was bad with some great spots as punctuation. Garbage finish, too. But hey, people like what they like.

Fox318

kGkIpYS.png

SHOOTMAS Day 5
RyxRz46.jpg

IGF's Josh Barnett vs IGF's Hideki Suzuki
Fight For Japan: Genki Desu Ka Omisoka 2011

A throwback to Catch-As-Catch-Can wrestling. Both wrestlers were trained by Billy Robinson and it shows. Since the match is called on the fly and there is zero compromise with making the match feel real spots like a suplex and an abdominal stretch really pop the crowd.

Past Days

Heroman

Banned
They wouldn't be doing bi weekly brand events if they were relying on PPV alone.

You got a great main, a solid women's title match, a solid ladder match with an A+ victory promo and Bray Wyatt winning a title.
I don't know outside of the main , I just thought the show was just mediocre.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
i might be in bed due to my sickness but if ellsworth wins on tuesday i want someone to post exactly 10 pictures of david arquette with the wcw title

Top Bottom