• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Dreaming of a Vanilla Christmas

Recall

So what matches are we having at Wrestlemania?

Goldberg vs Brock?
Jericho vs Owens?
Seth vs Reigns?
AJ vs ?

Barrage

Roman being double champion would be glorious...i assume thats to build to Roman/Goldberg at Mania. Beautiful. Or maybe just 2 Roman matches!

I forgot to post on here, some Roman chants that were started (unironically) by me/my group at Survivor Series:

-The rare double-positive chant (LET'S GO ROMAN,ROMAN ROCKS)

-The New Day ROcks-paced chant (BA.LEE-DAT)

-The Hail Mary (HEEEEEEEY ROMAN, HOO, HAH, I WANNA KNOOOOOOW- WILL YOU BE THE GUY?)

They didnt carry to TV. Bad acoustics.

Qkiw5Ua.gif

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
My Amazon order delivered via Amazon Logistics has been "handed to a receptionist".

...I don't have a receptionist.

The last time I had a delay was when I ordered Ratchet & Clank in April

that order is still listed as 'delayed'

Shoot: Never played a Assassin's Creed game but do want to check out the movie. Do I need to attempt to play it or am I good watching it without playing?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
lol otunga's shitty tattoos
By the way, how is the new Ratchet and Clank? I never got around to buying it and I might snag a copy.

it's good. very ps2 like gameplay. gorgeous looking. don't know if it would be on the front of my pile right now, when i say it's very ps2 like gameplay i mean the good and the bad

Sephzilla

Shoot: Never played a Assassin's Creed game but do want to check out the movie. Do I need to attempt to play it or am I good watching it without playing?

I don't think you'll need to play the games to see the movie.

I wonder if we'll get one mediocre movie a year, just like the games.

it's good. very ps2 like gameplay. gorgeous looking. don't know if it would be on the front of my pile right now, when i say it's very ps2 like gameplay i mean the good and the bad

Nice. Plus its only 20 bucks right now

So what matches are we having at Wrestlemania?

Goldberg vs Brock?
Jericho vs Owens?
Seth vs Reigns?
AJ vs ?

AJ Vs Cena, with Flair as the ref.

I also can't wait for the match everyone wants, Big Strongman vs The Big Show.

To all the Ass Creed detractors above.. you're absolutely right. However despite feeling the same way I really enjoyed Watch Dogs 2, well worth checking out.

Barrage

AJ Vs Cena, with Flair as the ref.

I also can't wait for the match everyone wants, Big Strongman vs The Big Show.

To all the Ass Creed detractors above.. you're absolutely right. However despite feeling the same way I really enjoyed Watch Dogs 2, well worth checking out.

I believe Big Show is already booked to fight Kazaam the Hip-Hop Genie.

Fox318

Top 5 wrasslers 2016

Matt Hardy
AJ Styles
Nakamura
Bobby Lashley
Naito

Just missing the cut:
Goldberg
Cesaro
Brock

I don't think you'll need to play the games to see the movie.

I wonder if we'll get one mediocre movie a year, just like the games.

Nice. Plus its only 20 bucks right now

Ok cool thx. I do have part 2 of the game but I haven't given myself time to play those type of games. I'll play a half an hour of fighting game and i'm cool

Heroman

Banned
2016 has been the year of Japan for me thank to real hero and njpw world, given that wwe is just terrible to me. Hopefully next year will be the year of the UK.

Kaladin

Yeah this the the rematch a couple years later, not "the" triple threat. I'm sure it's still gud tho.

Lol, now they edit the video with (Turning Point 2009) in the title.

The second one was good but the first was so good there was no way a rematch would be as good.

Sephzilla

I think the movie will fucking suck tbh

It's a movie based off of a video game that's been released right before Christmas and 5 days after a fucking Star Wars movie comes out. The writing should be on the wall for that movie - it's being sent out to die for a reason.

I guess Sakuraba did get his ass beat in 2015.

However, don't forget Kid Kash, who got his ass handed to him in less than a minute in a fight for Valor this year.

Top Bottom