• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Dreaming of a Vanilla Christmas

Kaladin

With the news of Linda being offered a position by Trump, I'm legit expecting Vince to get offered something

raw

Recall

If you hate the young bucks you probably listen to obscure vinyls in a starbucks while ordering beard oil online to take care of your curly mustache

If you like the Young Bucks it shows you like style and no substance, you have the attention span of a fish and only respond to flips and sit out inverted reverse movez.

Am I doing this right? Is this the response you craved? Or should I throw in a few fucks and dickheads at your direction too?

If you like the Young Bucks it shows you like style and no substance, you have the attention span of a fish and only respond to flips and sit out inverted reverse movez.

Am I doing this right? Is this the response you craved? Or should I throw in a few fucks and dickheads at your direction too?

that's a very hostile response to someone saying they like something m9

imBask

Banned

I bet you want to keep wrestling "pure", listen to the Cornette podcast and only liked one wrestling match in your entire life (a very obscure Kobashi match that wasn't on TV)

klonere

Banned
Just to be safe, you probably shouldn't reply to half the posts in this thread. Too many people trying to work a gimmick and get one over on ya brothers.

Kaladin

Guys, have no fear.

The Young Bucks will be sent to 205 Live where they will face The Bollywood Boyz for all eternity.

ReiGun

With the news of Linda being offered a position by Trump, I'm legit expecting Vince to get offered something
The last thing we need is the McMahons with actual power. Hopefully they stick to the petty, insignificant power they wield against their employees.

klonere

Banned
With the exception of one PWG match my only exposure to the Bucks is through NJPW where I find they can go from excellent to acceptable.

Strong BJ is the best tag team on earth in any case.

imBask

Banned
Good tag teams are always spot monkeys, but the young bucks are "bad" because they don't try to hide it, apparently

klonere

Banned
since we are doing edgy insincere takes, The Steiners ruined tag wrestling forever on top of being super wreckless workers whom jobbers refused to work with.

Top Bottom