• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Dreaming of a Vanilla Christmas

Here is a list of the top wrestlers for this year from a certain person on twitter. I think it's a pretty good one, what do you guys think?

Cy8aBmzUcAAzZKA.jpg
Look at da Big Dawg. Future WWE Match of the Year Slammy winner with his AJ match at Extreme Rules right there.

klonere

Banned
I'm pissed we never got an Anderson vs Cena singles match in the middle of the AJ feud. Would have broke up the program nicely and we'd have gotten a great match out of it.

The Club guys being covered in Japanese writing is weird too. Given they were from a foreign heel faction that was very disrespectful of Japanese culture.

It's Monday

Time for some hot verbiage

Mick Foley is many things: The Hardcore Legend, a WWE Hall of Famer, New York Times bestselling author and Raw General Manager are just a few monikers that spring to mind. “Hypocrite,” however, is seldom used to describe the genial GM, but Sami Zayn didn’t hesitate from tossing that word in Foley’s face Monday night after he was scolded for recklessly attacking Braun Strowman and putting himself in danger once again.

Zayn stormed off after the heated exchange, affirming that he wasn’t about to let Foley stand in his way. How will Foley deal with this defiance if it continues this Monday? Moreover, is The Underdog from the Underground endangering his career by disregarding his own wellbeing

Without Chris Jericho in his corner, WWE Universal Champion Kevin Owens faced U.S. Champion Roman Reigns unaided this past Monday night, falling victim to a thunderous Spear that earned The Big Dog an opportunity for The Prizefighter’s title at Roadblock: End of the Line on Dec. 18, live on WWE Network.

With his friendship with Jericho on the rocks, Owens could very well be on his own when he battles “The Guy.” Is The Prizefighter getting nervous? Based on what happened last Monday, he probably should be.

Kane's piledriver so strong Hawk got launched back onto his feet, the POWER.
No wonder he limits things to the tombstone variation, less bounce.

A.J. Styles suffered what WWE officials called a minor ankle injury last night in his TLC main event with Dean Ambrose in Dallas, TX.

Styles did get medical attention in the ring after the show was over. He was also being attended to after the match.

Styles retained his WWE title over Ambrose due to interference from James Ellsworth, which was to set up a Styles vs. Ellsworth title match on tomorrow night's SmackDown tapings in Houston. Ellsworth's interference was framed as a strategic decision because he thinks he has Styles' number after getting three fluke wins over him.

It is not clear at this point how Styles' injury will play into the match, or if he will be able to wrestle, or be limited in the match since it would likely have been more of an angle than a serious main event style match, or his status as far as house shows since he's the key star of the brand right now.
http://www.f4wonline.com/wwe-news/aj-styles-suffers-minor-ankle-injury-wwe-tlc-225971

Zach

The Big Red Tomato Ketchup looks terrible at Survivor Series '01.

Also, they said Vince was going to be in this match but he was replaced by Big Show? Laaame.

At least Booker T is going to win this thing for WCW.

AJ needs to phone it in. Fuck I mean, you see Miz is the soty so why even continue to push further? Besides, it fucking fake. You have your money, half ass it. I mean that's what we're in yhe business for, money. Hey pal.... Where's yours? Huh?

DMczaf

AJ needs to phone it in. Fuck I mean, you see Miz is the soty so why even continue to push further? Besides, it fucking fake. You have your money, half ass it. I mean that's what we're in yhe business for, money. Hey pal.... Where's yours? Huh?

That explains your post quality the last year.

#shoot

*AJ tones it down for six months*

ICW mouthbreather: You know, maybe Styles should go back to New Japan if he's going to start phoning it in all the damn time.

That explains your post quality the last year.

#shoot
Hey who gives a fuck? I have my money and I'm a draw. How about you? Huh?

You're just trying to get in a program with me but I'm not giving you any kind of rise. You're gonna scratch and claw in this business.

Top Bottom