• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Dreaming of a Vanilla Christmas

When this leads to Cass beating Rusev clean at Roadblock

tumblr_inline_o3cbm5OW7s1rt2en5_500.gif

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
From shitty Raw to great Raw

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I'm still with Rusev. There's a god damned bro code Enzo. Don't fuck with the bro code.

justjim89

It really is shitty though how Enzo was actively saying he wanted to leave and Lana kept going. Great message to send to kids.

Then again with all the money the McMahons donated to Trump, I shouldn't be surprised.

That was a great beat down though. Rusev is like the only guy on the roster who can sell being really angry

Not many heels have that, certainly not whiny Kevin Owens

It really is shitty though how Enzo was actively saying he wanted to leave and Lana kept going. Great message to send to kids.

Then again with all the money the McMahons donated to Trump, I shouldn't be surprised.
It was a great message, it means don't even put yourself in the situation period like everyone is tempted to do thanks to the shitty music and social media today.

It was a great message, it means don't even put yourself in the situation period like everyone is tempted to do thanks to the shitty music and social media today.

It also says don't flash your dick at a woman repeatedly and brag about its size.

Like intentionally or not Enzo was enjoying Lana seeing his dick and made non attempbto hide it or show humility.

justjim89

"That girl wouldn't have gotten raped if she wasn't wearing such revealing clothing!"

Literally you right now.

justjim89

For the record, I'm talking purely about the part where Enzo was trying to de-escalate the situation and Lana kept pushing and insisting. Imagine how fucked up that would be if it was a man doing that to a woman.

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
For the record, I'm talking purely about the part where Enzo was trying to de-escalate the situation and Lana kept pushing and insisting. Imagine how fucked up that would be if it was a man doing that to a woman.

dont worry I'm sure vince has done that on RAW before if you can think hard enough

That's pretty much every Lana story for you. For once I'm just shocked she's the one doing the kind of uncomfortable stuff.

somedevil

So they are going towards a triple threat with Gallows and Anderson taking the pin so the New Day won't take the pin to lose the titles.

So they are going towards a triple threat with Gallows and Anderson taking the pin so the New Day won't take the pin to lose the titles.

I will be utterly shocked if they do that.

They'll tease it, that's what the no contest finish was for, but not breaking the record at this point would be stupid as fuck.

Would the man have a beast of a wife there to beat the crap out of the woman?

Raw64life

Every time Charlotte comes out they show her titantron at an angel that makes it looks like it says "Charlotte II"

So the match is 30 minutes long? Haven't they had several 20+ minute matches already? But suddenly they'll both get pinned 3-4 times in the same timeframe.

Demolition are currently part of the ongoing concussion lawsuit against the WWE. They're going to break that record.

Top Bottom