• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Dreaming of a Vanilla Christmas

Charlotte is fucking amazing.

Listen to that crowd.

That's why this was in the main event spot.

She just drew more crowd reaction than anyone tonight

Anth0ny

RIC FLAIR CRYING

BOO HOO

fuckin lol'd

pretty cool they actually believe in the women now that they're a proven ratings draw. I wonder how many more main event shots they're going to get. it would be real interesting if this raw had another strong 3rd hour.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
She was like, literally crying. She's so good. Maybe the most complete package in the entire WWE as far a mic and in ring work.

Fox318

Charlotte's improvement this year has been insane.
She's wrestled a ton of matches with the same 2 or 3 opponents that she has for the vast 3 years.

Plus she had almost no time off this year and was the champ the entire time.

I honestly hope she gets some time off after Mania.

She's wrestled a ton of matches with the same 2 or 3 opponents that she has for the vast 3 years.

Plus she had almost no time off this year and was the champ the entire time.

I honestly hope she gets some time off after Mania.
Her major improvement has been her mic work. She's really grown there, but has also increased a lot in the ring.

But yeah, like with Ambrose and a few others who have done a lot of matches this year, I'm surprised with all the matches they're wrestling that they haven't been injured yet.

Raw64life

Similar to Miz vs. Ziggler, the angle is great, but has just gone on for way too long. I just don't want to see these two wrestle anymore. I've seen enough.

Tagyhag

RAW was definitely up and down, it could have been good but the Enzo/Lana segment made me uncomfortable and the WHAT chants during the fantastic Charlotte promo were maddening.

Tagyhag

Cy9qp_FXcAAxjij.jpg:large

Only good part of this segment was Enzo's selling.

Only reason Sasha would turn is if she's facing Bayley

Not happening, Charlotte/Bayley is the Mania money match
Yup. I'm not even complaining. Bayley being the one to end Charlotte's PPV streak will be a good story come 'Mania. I don't trust the writers much to be able to do justice to Bayley vs Sasha III.

OH MY FUCKING GOD

PWINSIDER SAYS THE BULLET CLUB NEW MEMBER IS CODY RHODES

I ACTUALLY WISH IT HAD BEEN RYBACK
3717876-0700410349-ay5vD.gif

Fox318

OH MY FUCKING GOD

PWINSIDER SAYS THE BULLET CLUB NEW MEMBER IS CODY RHODES

I ACTUALLY WISH IT HAD BEEN RYBACK

Fucking wow.

Ryback would have been cool if only for the fact silhouette difference.

But
Cody
?

I think it says something that you don't hear much praise about him on the Indies like a Chris Hero or even some of the Progress wrestlers...

Tagyhag

I get it from
Cody's
point of view.

He's always wanted to be taken seriously by Vince and be a main event player like his dad was, and he knew he had to get out there and make a name for himself before coming back. I don't think he left forever like Punk or Ryback, he definitely wants to be back someday.

Top Bottom