• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Dreaming of a Vanilla Christmas

justjim89

The 30 minutes thing is lame and feels like they're treating them like girls. They go 30 minutes in one-fall matches, give the girls a full 60.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
30 minute iron man match is like an oxymoron. A lot of matches are almost that long anyway.

Fox318

kGkIpYS.png

SHOOTMAS Day 6
M2OBuyL.jpg

WCW's Vader vs WCW's Ric Flair
Shootmas doesn't mean that the matches have to be shoots. Only thing that is required is a feeling of authenticity and making something real. No greater example of that than the 1993 Starrcade match between Vader vs Ric Flair. The show is peppered with real photos and clips of flair and had a shoot significance with this being his first WCW match back from the WWF after years of being mistreated by WCW management, he was home. The match was more of a fight than a work. Ric bleeding from the mouth and him and Vader exchanging stiff shots back and forth.

The damage was real and the emotion was real.

gnXNKGx.gif
dPOqtCM.gif

0fTWnVCl.jpg

http://network.wwe.com/video/v31673705/
Past Days

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
More annoying wrestling trend:

What chants

Vs.

Pervy pictures of Jojo during Raw ever week

Discuss.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Obligatory 10 10 10.

Eh, 10 isn't ubiquitous enough. Just Toronto smarks hijacking the WWE for a weekend. What chants and pervy Jojo worship will be around forever.

Remember when Charlotte's whole thing in NXT was her trying to have a career on her own merits and to have character beyond 'Ric Flair's daughter'

Top Bottom