• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| PUT A Z-PAK ON THE THREAD, PAL. YOU'RE WORKING TONIGHT

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Fox318

How does Booker T have a job talking?

"growing up watching the slammys you always wanted to be part of it"

Who the fuck believes this?

Look if you are going to force guys to read your script Vince at least get dudes who can act.

zBeIwc8.png

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
How does Booker T have a job talking?

"growing up watching the slammys you always wanted to be part of it"

Who the fuck believes this?

Look if you are going to force guys to read your script Vince at least get dudes who can act.

I liked when Booker was on commentary, but yeah, as a talking head, eh. But none of the people they use for those things are any good, except when Heyman is occasionally there.

Fox318

I liked when Booker was on commentary, but yeah, as a talking head, eh. But none of the people they use for those things are any good, except when Heyman is occasionally there.

Because Heyman doesn't follow a script.

There is nothing wrong with scripted Wrestling promos or segments but for it to work both the content and the messenger need to be good.

WWE can do neither.

Xater

Both are physical descriptions.

All you can really say about them is that they like to repeat their name and that one is a sex addict.

I was trying to support you because I can absolutely not come up with anything else when I think about these guys.

Alucard

Banned
But what if I don't want two months of misery?

Final Battle was a good show overall, but had some issues in retrospect.

-Lighting was too dark IMO
-Ciampa/Elgin and Evans/Moose were forgettable
-The building looked slightly empty despite being sold out

On the upside, you got...
-An incredible hardcore match between Cole and Briscoe that felt like it had earned its violence
-A mega-hot 6-man tag involving The Young Bucks and The Addiction
-A very good tag title bout between reDRagon and The Time Splitters
-A solid Strong/Page match
-A pretty good Lethal/Sydal match that suffered from a tired crowd

Overall, there was more bad than good, and I'll happily rewatch the stuff I liked on the recording on my DVR.

The only reason that Slammys matter?

Owen Hart. He alone got the awards over. Well, that and Vince's song, but that goes without saying.

Hey Stro that pic of a mark flipping off a wrestler from your review would be great use in here.

Looking forward to your review on the rematch

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
so how about that Wrestle Kingdom 9 card? o_O

Top Bottom